DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[LFG][PAID][Multiple Days] Veteran Seeks AD&D/D&D Today - Dedicated, Weekly RPer!

Licenses: Unity Ultimate, Classic Demo (libraries stocked)
    System: Will consider anything, but primarily AD&D 2E, D&D 3.5E, D&D 5E, or any Star Wars ruleset except FFG.
    Availability: Any day except Friday/Sunday, from 7/8pm EST-11pm/12am EST (as necessary). Would love to start ASAP, and will commit to returning weekly if the first session goes well!
    Voice and Video: Fine with both. Very clear, professional mic and green screen setup.
    Experience: 26+ years starting from AD&D, with thousands of hours online as player and GM, some for charitable works related to VTT gaming.
    Preferences: Long term games which plan to go on for months or even years are great. I love the openness and freedom these can provide players, the ability to create lasting marks on the game world and to become someone more than an adventurer. The friendly rapport built with fellow players over time is also wonderful. I particularly enjoy games which embrace role-playing and allow for both creative character ideas and solutions to problems.
    NOTE: Just emphasizing that I'm specifically on the lookout for a mid-to-high level, long term campaign at this time. It could be a series of modules tied together with homebrew material, however you wish to go about it, so long as it's not a low level start. I'd like my adventurer to be a bit more seasoned! Games which are ongoing but could use a player to fill a niche are welcome; I don't mind that I missed some adventuring as long as I start on equal footing!
    Paying: I am happy to pay for a seat at your game, even if the campaign has already started. PayPal only.
    About Me: 36 years old, male, physically disabled, former voice actor. Currently employed both in the gaming industry and doing paid GMing. I'm also involved in charitable works related to gaming online in VTT and other settings. Always on the lookout for games to keep me occupied and (mostly) sane. In a particularly stressful time right now with an ailing parent, which makes your invitations all the more welcome!
    Contact: Have a matching game I can get in on starting ASAP? Assuming your campaign sounds like a match, I can have a creative character ready for a game in no time! Just DM me via Discord at Legacy Ark Games#0725 and I'll reply ASAP!

hey my dude i have a D&D 5e game tonight 6pm uk start ravenloft let me know https://discord.gg/w8JRn8uaFB

I am looking for EXACTLY the same thing. Have you gotten any responses?

I tried to message you on Discord but it can't find a user named "LegacyArkGames#0725". I am Grimaldi#7741.

Thread Information