STAR TREK 2d20

LFP 1-2 5E Tyranny of Dragons Friday 8pm EST

FG License: DM has Ultimate
    Game System: 5E

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Friday’s at 8 or 9
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Games usually last 3 hours unless it completely derails and I need to plan on what the future might be
    Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Nah, I have a face for radio.

Roleplay & Combat mix: With this group it’s somewhere akin to 60:40 with a lean towards Roleplay. They do like to mess around in character and get into some more wacky stuff. Usually they would go into maybe 1-2 encounters with the majority of it them having in-game roleplay
    Number of Players in game & needed: 2 players
    Character starting level & equipment: Starting level is…6? I believe. I can’t really remember I have like 2 other games that I DM back-to-back and them all seem to meld in one
    Character restrictions: We’re keeping things all official.

Details of your scenario: Players are currently finishing up the Horde of the Dragon Queen. There is a rumor milling about that the Cult of the Dragon is trying to bring back Tiamat to the material plane. The party needs to find a way to stop the cultist any way possible.

If you’re interested, leave me a message with a little about yourself.

This is an 18+ table. These are all relatively new players, so if you're new to the game feel free to send me a message! Don't at all feel intimidated by them, they still need to ask me about certain mechanics and what kind of roll X is. We like to have fun and joke around. I am a huge proponent of the rule of cool as well as open communication. I like to take all my party members opinion into consideration if I ever mess anything up or have someone feel like they aren't having fun. So yeah, again, if you're interested, leave me a message with a bit of who you are, pronouns that you would like me to use, things that you find fun, things that you don't find fun, etc.

Hi, I'm Jon. I've been playing D&D for over thirty years. I'm very interested in the game. What is the current makeup of the party? Just wondering as that would help me decide on what I should build. Also, what are you thinking for equipment?

Hi. I'm Russ. I've been playing for about a decade though usually as a DM so I love getting a chance to be on the other side of the screen. Friday nights are pretty perfect for me. And I'm open to play whatever; I usually like to play a multi-classed amalgam of some sort. My last character was a bard/warlock/rogue shapeshifting con-artist.

Hey, long time player here started in the mid 80's, played every version of D&D except the original from the 70's. Looking to get back into the game after taking a break for about a year, other than that I've played 5E since it's release so I have a little experience with it. Fridays at 8 or 9 EST works perfect for me. I'm pretty much equally happy with combat or roleplay, maybe some problem solving type gameplay thrown in for good measure. What classes are already represented in the group?

Hi, im kevin, been rolling dice for a little over 20 years, behind the screen maybe half that time. I definitely enjoy having a strong RP element rather than constant combat. Im a firm believer in alignment, and i tend to play CN because thats what i wanna play. Hope to hear back from you!

Thread Information