STAR TREK 2d20

Unable to link FGU to steam account to access DLC

For some reason I can't link my Steam account with FGU anymore... just gives me an error indicating unable to link and I haven't been able to access 2 dlc purchases.

Try desyncing your account from your account on the store and then resyncing it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Try desyncing your account from your account on the store and then resyncing it.
    I've been trying to figure out how to do this, without much success.

Do I have to do it via the steam store or the FGU store? I haven't been able to find the setting in either so far and any online searches seem to indicate that it has to be done on the FGU end.
    I can access the steam link page on FGU, but there doesn't seem to be an option to unlink there.

If you're not seeing an option to "Remove Steam Link" on this page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...eamAccount.xcp then Steam isn't fully linked to your FG account.

Could someone else have linked your Steam account to their FG account? There was a loophole that previously allowed this, but it was removed at the beginning of June and any FG accounts linked to the same Steam account had their Steam link removed - and now only one FG account can have the same Steam account linked. If this was the case, you would have received an email from [email protected] around June 2nd with the subject of "Your Fantasy Grounds Account will need to be relinked with Steam"
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the help on this... seems when the forced re-link came out it got linked to the wrong account...

The unlink option popped up, so I've got it sorted now...

Thread Information