STAR TREK 2d20

Items listed as LOS in the store, but have no LOS

I'm seeing this on a few different things. For example, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ACK_SPSHIP_INT
    It has the LOS logo. When you hover over the logo it says "Includes predefined Line Of Site (LOS) for FantasyGrounds Unity".
    But there isn't a single wall placed. Does the LOS logo just mean that LOS works if you draw the walls and such yourself?

Maybe I'm missing something but this seems dishonest.

My assumption when I see that product and the LOS logo is that I will be able to drag and drop tiles onto a map and those tiles will have walls drawn for LOS.

What am I missing?

The art assets in that specific pack are not tiles. I think you should also see in your Assets two folders named Starship Chambers & Starship Corridors. In there are tiles with LoS. I have the whole art sub so I'm not 100% sure that those two also come with the one you linked.
    Last edited by Zarestia; June 19th, 2021 at 14:08. Reason: word

Can you give some examples of the folder/file names for assets which you believe should have LoS defined?

I can then forward to @jwatmough; and see if they're supposed to have LoS or not, and if they just got missed.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    The art assets in that specific pack are not tiles. I think you should also see in your Assets two folders named Starship Chambers & Starship Corridors. In there are tiles with LoS. I have the whole art sub so I'm not 100% sure that those two also come with the one you linked.
    Ah ha. I knew I had to be missing something. The LOS is tied to the 'tiles'. I was looking at the 'walls' and 'floors'. I have no idea how I missed 'tiles'. Thanks.

Thread Information