FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Indeed - it's more of a quality issue and just overall shoddy craftsmanship vs. some of the other vendor's products.

Example - on the first map, Map - PC 00 Castle Ruins:

- wall points not connected
    - I'll admit this is where I get nitpicky - the wall points are too close to the edge of the wall it's representing, which from the player side makes it difficult to tell "what is this in front of me"
    - the view setting of the layer is not set so all the players see is nothing (again - for an experienced FG User this took me a few mouse clicks but from a user experience standpoint it's poor design)

Note that all of these are not insurmountable but a revision is due and I can only imagine a newer DM coming on and realizing all of the work ahead of them (retweaking maps for layers as noted above for the overlays)

The adventure, I think is great, but running it is going to be a PITA and I'm rethinking running it...
    Greg Volz
    Natural Twenty Games
    www.naturaltwenty.com

Blog Entries
    Have you had a chance to see if this is pervasive to all the maps?
    The wall points should certainly be connected correctly. The layers visibility should also be set correctly. In terms of the segments being on the edge of the walls, that's a preference thing. I agree with your preference, but not everyone does.

I don't have access to the developer contact info, but hopefully someone should stop by this thread shortly who does. You can also check to see if their is a conversion notes story that has a name and/or contact info for the converter.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

No worries - thanks for the guidance/direction. I've already adjusted the map (to my retentive preferences ) and because it's a new campaign I'm setting up it was nice to get back into the details for a change. I'm going to spin up a test campaign using it again so I can validate the OOB config and record my steps so as not to look like an ***
    Greg Volz
    Natural Twenty Games
    www.naturaltwenty.com

Thread Information