DICE PACKS BUNDLE

can I Play a D&D Adventure in PF2 Setup??

If I buy, "the Lost Mine of Phandelver" in Fantasy Grounds ist there a Way open it in the PF2 Setup to contert it with PF2 Bestary ?? I Translate the Story to german, so i Can Change on this Way the Monsters.

Yes, if you use this extension https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...dule-Extension

Note that because of the differences in format only story and images will be useable. NPCs, encounters, itemns etc will give you errors and you'll need to replicate those in the correct format.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Thx, that is what I am lookin for, only Story and Images, for the other things i use the PF2 Roolbooks if the Items Match. if not no Problem ^^

yeah. There are enough similar options for creatures and items that you should be okay.

The one area I would pay close attention to is the construction of combat encounters. Goblin Ambush, for example, calls for 4 Goblins - which can replaced with Goblin warriors. For a first level group, that would be a Moderate encounter (4x20 or 80 xp). Suitable, though it shows how easily Moderate is to hit even on a warm-up encounter. 3 Wolves come up quickly thereafter (each worth 40 xp, making it a severe encounter). If you use the weak template, you can get that down to a moderate (90 XP) encounter. 6 Goblins aren't far away, etc.. Again, don't get me wrong, it's VERY doable, but you'll probably have to do some tweaking. It's not really that hard to even create more adjusted creatures to maintain the numbers while not breaking the challenge level. Even 6 Goblin Warriros (-1) end up being a Severe Encounter and taking that down to 3 or 4 creatures (Low or Moderate) is perfectly good approach, but as someone who's done a ton of creatures, you can go outside the box even and create pseudo Level -2 creatures and keep it at 6 creatures leaving it at moderate. Honestly, there's a lot of different ways to go. Another idea would be to replace Wolves with Guard Dogs (could even just reflavor them as Mangy Wolves or such) for a 60 XP Low Encounter.

At any rate, with just a little work, there's a lot you can do there to get it to fit within the structure of PF2 and have a good romp through Phandelver using the new ruleset.

PS: Because 5E is "magic light", I would consider tossing in some fun consumables as additional rewards, too. Single use things like Wolf Fangs or Owlbear Claws don't upset the apple cart much at all, but add some fun flavor and additional "oooh, magic!" factors that 5E adventures often lack.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Thx for the Information, In the Moment i translate the Abdomination Vault with Deepl for My germen Group. If i Tranlate the Lost Mine i look at the Tips you gave to me

Shade did you just volunteer to stock Barrowmaze for PF2E? Will you have this done by the end of day today?
    Ultimate License holder Unity & Classic.
    Currently GM'ing Homebrew Pathfinder 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Shade did you just volunteer to stock Barrowmaze for PF2E? Will you have this done by the end of day today?
    Get me another 6 hours in a day and I might be able to pull it off.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Thread Information