DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by readymeal View Post
    ... I was asked to provide the drivethru description in the RTF file... I think all 2E module description have been redacted though.

But I am allowed to write something I will... ha!
    Admittedly, D&D Classic is in a unique position. We're "supposed" to use the description the actual publisher gives for each product. Sometimes DriveThru matches that, sometimes not. But the products in the D&D Classic lineup are being re-published decades after the fact which is where we get that "RPG Historian" fellow adding his commentary for DriveThru.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I strongly feel that entries in the FG store should be edited to reflect what really comes with the ruleset/module/etc.

Using the new Pirates of Drinax entry in the FG store, it is implied that you will also get a slipcase, three hardbacks and a poster map.

There are so many entries that are like this. It seems like SmiteWorks could invest a few minutes in removing those entries or just editing the line removing slipcase and hardback and change it to three virtual books and a digital map.

Incidentally, in the line:

The Pirates if Drinax comes in an attractive slipcase, with three hardbacks and a poster:

The if should be of.
    If you see any products that don't have an accurate description, please contact support and we'll get it fixed as soon as possible.
    Support:
    https://support.fantasygrounds.com/
    Have a suggestion for a feature? Go here https://fgapp.idea.informer.com

Thread Information