5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Player characters not showing in campaign after switching to unity

Hello everyone,

Just purchased unity, transfered my campaign data over from classic, everything shows up fine except the player characters, they dont show in character tab and on current map they appear as question marks. How am i able to access this info? And since i moved the campaign over ( i foolishly just moved the whole folder to unity and didnt copy it, I have since copied it back to classic) the campaign wont load at all in CLASSIC, launch screen just freezes for that campaign, other campaigns are fine.

Help would be appreciated, we are in the middle of a very large and protracted boss fight with lvl 12 characters and everyone has lots of custom scripts, really do not want to have to set them all up again, or try and remember who has what resources left for the battle..

regards

Steve

Indeed. Campaigns opened in Unity will no longer open in Classic. There may be a way to recover an older version of your campaing in Classic if you need it.

I suspect that some extension you were using has caused a problem with the characters not showing up in Unity. Fortunately your players will have a local copy of their characters and should be able to recover them locally from Classic via manage characters. They can export from manage characters in Classic and then import them into Unity.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; June 15th, 2021 at 17:41.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Ok thanks, seems like a solution

Thread Information