5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Pretty much anything with healing spells or whatnot on the combat tracker would have this~ I randomly pulled the Acolyte onto the CT when seeing if it would work, for example. Its cure wounds and bless were what made me think of it. This would be useful for creatures with higher spell slots, auto-generated warlocks, etc that only have the base amount of healing or what-have-you parse in when their spells are filled out.

Updated first post with new version information

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    This is so great for NPC spell casters where their cantrip damage should higher due to their level.
    Just added a feature that automatically increments cantrip damage when adding a spellcaster to the CT

Added the extension to the Forge and updated the first post:
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/198/view

The cantrip incrementing feature does not seem to be working. I just tried it with the Monster Manual Archmage (5e) as the only extension loaded: CT Scroll v0.4. Control/Alt + Mousewheel work correctly.

Thank you.

Nice!
    If you're interested there's an unofficial developers guild discord server that quite a few of us are on to help each other out. Always happy to have more.

Quote Originally Posted by mattvictim View Post
    The cantrip incrementing feature does not seem to be working.
    Hi! Thank you for the bug report! I've just published the fix in the forge (v0.4.1).

It looks like in the past 2 years (!) FG changed some functions I was using to hook into its behaviour

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    Nice!
    If you're interested there's an unofficial developers guild discord server that quite a few of us are on to help each other out. Always happy to have more.
    Sounds awesome! Thanks!

Sorry to say, it still doesn't seem to be working on my end...

Screenshot:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/5fhz1...frv0lh4z7&dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by mattvictim View Post
    Sorry to say, it still doesn't seem to be working on my end...
    All good now! Thanks for the help in fixing all this

Thread Information