DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 Player Weeknights UTC-6 Prefer 5E

FG License: Standard FG Classic and Demo FG Unity
    Time Zone: CST US time zone.
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weeknights weekly or bi-weekly prefered no later than 11pm.
    Term: Prefer long campaign but will do oneshots or modules.
    Voice: Can do blizzchat, discord, skype. open to others.

Game System Preferred: 5E but open to MOTW or Pathfinder.
    Game System Experience: I have DM'd 5E before but its been a while so im rusty. Im a newbie to MOTW and Pathfinder.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have some experience running a campaign with FG Classic.
    Character Type Preferred: Open to whatever class either necessary for campaign but I have a few PCs already inmind.

About me: Its been a year or so since i played dnd and ive been itching to get back into it. I want to join a group thats more or less an even mix of combat and RP but it can lean one way or the other. I tend to do some OOC joking around but I will try to make sure OOC and IC are clearly defined. Fun is fun but I can be serious when the situation calls for it. Id like to DM but I want to get some PC experience first, and I will respect the rules of the table and DM's final word. Let me know if you have any questions.

I got a Monster Hunter 5E homebrew if your interested

Starts at 7pm EST every Thursday

Cool i can do that. never played a monster hunter game or MH 5e homebrew for that matter but im still down cuz i know those games are crazy fun. what do i need?

Thread Information