Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Maps for you by me

Hello. I have been creating maps for my Primeval Thule campaign, which will soon end up with a few adventures in Valachan, one of the realms in Ravenloft. I'd like to share them with you for your use. Note: None are marked for line of sight, but you can certainly add LoS to them once you have added the image to your campaign.

Your feedback is appreciated. I don't take commissions, but, if one of you has an interesting idea for a map, I might be willing to accommodate you, if I think I have the skill to make what you want.

My maps are gridless, so that you can add a grid in FG without issue.

The first map is from Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft: The Wreck of the Rotwald, in Valachan. It can, however, be used in any campaign setting.

Recommended Grid size: 30x40
    Resolution: 1052x1408
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gilidarius; June 15th, 2021 at 14:59.

From Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft: The Forest of Fossils
    Valachan Forest of Fossils.JPG

Recommended grid size: 20x20
    Resolution: 1873x1407
    Last edited by Gilidarius; June 15th, 2021 at 15:01.

From Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft: Pantara Lodge. This has two images, which can be layered. Pantara Lodge.JPGPantera Lodge Internal.JPG
    Recommended Grid Size: 80x80
    Resolution 1404x1406
    Last edited by Gilidarius; June 15th, 2021 at 15:03.

From Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft: Council of the Whip SpiderCouncil of the Whip Spider.JPG
    Recommended grid size: 20x20
    Resolution: 1873x1407
    Last edited by Gilidarius; June 15th, 2021 at 15:03.

Jungle Temple Ruins. I'll be using this for the shrines for Valachan on Kiru Island or at the Scars. Map Jungle Temple Ruins.JPG
    Recommended grid size:34x34
    Resolution: 1366x1393
    Last edited by Gilidarius; June 15th, 2021 at 15:07.

From Primeval Thule, Castle ImiriCastle Imiri.JPG

Recommended grid size:40x40
    Resolution: 1405x1408
    Last edited by Gilidarius; June 15th, 2021 at 15:09.

From Primeval Thule, on Yezeghar, the Fuming Island:The Lair of Lorthnu'unYezeghar, the Fuming Island - the Lair of Lorthnu'un.JPG
    Recommended grid size: 51x51
    Resolution: 1410x1405
    Last edited by Gilidarius; June 15th, 2021 at 15:10.

A battle against the Illthid and an Elder Brain. I'll try to include a token of the elder brain as well.Chamber of the Elder Brain.JPG
    Recommended grid size: 20x30
    Resolution: 938x1407
    Last edited by Gilidarius; June 15th, 2021 at 15:12.

A battle against the Illthid and an Elder Brain. I'll try to include a token of the elder brain as well.Chamber of the Elder Brain.JPGChamber of the Elder Brain.JPG

Blog Entries
    Nicely done and very nice of you to share! Thanks for that. I've added this thread to the Community Maps sticky https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Resource-Links

You might want to include in your OP what the expected grid resolution is (i.e. 100 pixels per square?) so it's easier for folks to quickly setup. And any maps (in the future) that grid alignment is important, its nice to put an off color square in one of the left corners to help.

Personal curiosity, what program and assets did you use to create?

Thanks again!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information