DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Ctrl z

Ctrl z

I just want to state that I really miss the undo feature while placing LOS occluders. That is all.

You and me both...
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Me three - everytime I botch an occluder. You can double click a point of a botched one to select all the points and delete them but still not as easy a Ctrl z.
    Last edited by Griogre; June 12th, 2021 at 18:42.

I just got finished watching A live FG stream by Joshua and he said he will be added back soon.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    I just got finished watching A live FG stream by Joshua and he said he will be added back soon.
    That's awesome! TY for the info.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Just do it right the first time, geez.

Holy crap they removed the undo function!? That was so useful to me I made a double-undo macro on my keyboard!

Good thing I’m buried in other FG projects right now or the lack of undo for mapping would frustrate me to no end

Quote Originally Posted by JimSocks View Post
    Holy crap they removed the undo function!? That was so useful to me I made a double-undo macro on my keyboard
    Ctr-Z was removed by the Developers because it was old code that wasn’t always working correctly. They decided to remove it and fix it instead of delaying the release of other new features The developers have recoded it to work properly. We’re going get a shiny new Ctr-Z, so it’s a win for everyone.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information