DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

PC Spacecraft Question(s)

Hi Everyone,

Got 1.2.3 and loving all of it. Except when I drag a ship from PC Spacecraft to the Ships tab on the PS nothing happens. I can't seem to assign a ship to the party and of course then I can't then assign crew roles or what not... am I missing something in terms of how to do this? Thanks for any help.
    Elliott

Same here. I made a PC ship, made sure it was inthe combat tracker (if that matters), and tried to drag it into the PS from the PC ship menu and the combat tracker and it doesn't add it. It did seem to make the PC ship "P" Public though. I assume you have to have the ship in the PS to assign PC's to it in their sheet? I tried from there too but didn't work.

Hi,

I've tested this in FGU and it's not working. I have been told there are some problems with the FGU updater and it might be that, but let me double check.

When it's working, you need to drag in PC Ships (not NPC ships).

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thank you MBM - I thought something might not be working correctly because your instructions on how to work this is pretty clear. Hopefully it will get resolved soon.
    Thanks for the hard work on getting Traveller working so well on FG!
    Elliott

Found it. My bad, I did a clean up when I finished all the coding, and for some reason did a global replace on something ship based.... so the data is there, it's just hidden. I'll get this all fixed and with you as soon as possible.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thanks MBM - I can imagine there are lots of moving parts when doing this kind of work.
    Did it get fixed already or is this still yet to be patched?

Elliott

Quote Originally Posted by emckinley View Post
    Thanks MBM - I can imagine there are lots of moving parts when doing this kind of work.
    Did it get fixed already or is this still yet to be patched?

Elliott
    Hi Elliott,

Yes it did get fixed but I missed the deadline for the release cycle this week. So as an apology I finished up the first draft of the Criticals work which should land this time next week,

Hope you can wait.

Cheers,
    MBM

Hi MBM, No worries! I am thankful just to have Traveller working as well as it does on FG and was able to get back into the game after not having played since the mid 80s! Thanks, Elliott

did the update that fixes this bug go out yet? ive tried updating and still seeing 1.2.3a in the chat on session load.

same here. I didn't see MGT2 update and its not in the update release notes. :-(

Thread Information