Greetings and well-met heroes! I am The Dungeon Master and I will be your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons!

I am a highly experienced professional DM with over 5 years as a professional and 30 years DMing. I run multiple systems and games throughout the week. The current schedule for games is;

WEDNESDAY 8:30-1130 PM CST
Dragons of Starfall [D&D 5th] [6/6] FULL
All is not well in The Border Kingdoms and the party is investigating Lord Cromwell and his connection to a strange being from another realm known as a Slaad. What secrets do this alien and noble hide?

THURSDAY 6:00-10:00 PM CST
Convergent REvolution [Pathfinder 1st] [3/3] FULL
Several ooze like beings find themselves alone in a foreign land surrounded by creatures that they do not recognize. Can they adapt and evolve fast enough to survive in this new world?

FRIDAY 5:00-8:00 PM CST
DOOMSDAY AFTERMATH [Mutants and Masterminds 3rd] [3/6]
Superman is dead! While fighting Doomsday, Superman, and most of the heroes of DC died. Now the party must pick-up the pieces of the Justice League, but is it too late to fix this broken world?

SUNDAY 12:00-2:30 PM CST
Dragons of War [D&D 5th] [7/6] FULL
On the harsh northern coast, humanoids and goblinoids exist in close proximity and tensions are rising. The humanoid alliance has been claiming more and more so-called uninhabited territory and the goblinoid tribes are starting to fight back. Can the heroes help reasonable minds prevail, or is this war inevitable?

SUNDAY 7:00-10:00 PM CST
Heroes Wanted [D&D 5th] [4/6]
Stopped from achieving his ultimate goal in the future, the powerful vampire lord Visanthis usess dark rituals to send the party backwards in time to fight his younger more powerful form! Can the heroes keep the Sunblade hilt from the vampire lord, or will Visanthis corrupt the blade and use its power to usher in a world where he is invincible?

All games use Fantasy Grounds UNITY and are $20/week or $75/month paid via PayPal. I am also open to running new games any day/time that is available. Games that I am most interested in running include Star Wars: Ashes of The Empire [D&D 5th], The Walking Dead: Dead of Winter [d20 Modern], and Diablo: Heroes of Sanctuary [Pathfinder 1st]. For the last one, I have lovingly recreated the world of Sanctuary using high quality images of all of the monsters to truly make the game feel like the old school RPG classic. I am also available to run games set in my homebrew world of Tenkanerth. If you are interested in filling any of the open spots above, or creating a new campaign for you and your friends, please contact me and I will be happy to answer any questions you might have as well as get you all setup. I specialize in running ultra-long-term campaigns and helping newcomers feel welcome and get up to speed. Thank you for your time and as always everyone, good gaming!