DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LF3P, Storm king's thunder, DnD 5e, Every Other Saturday 2 PM, UTC +2

FG License: Full
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Sweden UTC +2
    Day of week and time: Saturday, starting 2 PM
    Planned start date: Session zero starts June 19

Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 Hour session Every Other saturday
    Term: Working through a module, but there might be some HB and Hord of the dragon queen content.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Hard to say 50/50 maybe
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 1 player, need 3 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: Start at 2nd level, starting equipment and non-magic common items spent on your startig money.
    Character restrictions: All official books (Don't own digital TCOE, but if most of you want it I can buy it), if you want to play HB run it by me first, non-evil characters

Details of your scenario: We will run through SKT with some HB and HOTDQ content. The HB in the campain are the changes I've made or filled in some empty location, as well as some player backstory and group interests. As players you will try to find out why the giants are acting up and stop them.
    I would like the players to make characters that are balanced and can work together.

As GM I'm new to FG but I have been a player 2 times, I have DM'ed for about 2 years with friends and I'm aiming to improve as a DM.

If you have questions you can PM me.

If you're interested reply to this post and tell me a lite about yourself, as well what your looking for in the game and group.

I am interested. I am looking for a Saturday game. I am eastern US time zone UTC -5, so I can play in the AM here. I have been playing for a couple of years, on FG and have played a couple of campaigns in Unity. I feel characters should be heroes, and team players. I am mature and just like to have some fun to escape to a Tolkien like fantasy world.

I have discord and Unity standard. I tend to lean towards fighter types rather than pure casters but I am willing to try whatever the group needs. Every other Saturday is good for me.
    Last edited by Redhead58; June 12th, 2021 at 12:11.

I am interested, mostly to play to learn to DM and to learn FGU. UTC +3 for me (during summer) so 3PM for me is ok.

I would be interested if sessions can start 2 hours earlier, as I am at UTC +10.

I am already in another local Aussie fortnightly sessions of Storm King's Thunder, 5e.
    We started on FG-Classic, fully migrated to FG-Unity months ago.
    I have Discord.

I have played Clerics, Paladins, Rangers, and Fighters.
    I would like to try out any arcane caster.

I would like to play. I am at UTC - 8, so early in the morning, but worth it and may actually makes it easier to keep time clear for gaming. I am a utility player, and am happy playing any class to compliment the classes/races that other players select. I have played over the span of 25 years, and have DM'ed several campaigns, including 2e, 3.5e, 5e and Pathfinder 1e.
    Last edited by bryceatkins; June 14th, 2021 at 04:24.

Thanks everyone for showing intresst , as of now i have 3 players and 1 pending player. If they don't awnser I will contact one of you and ask if your still intressted in joining.

Any change you still need a player?

Quote Originally Posted by finn8911 View Post
    Any change you still need a player?
    No changes yet, but thanks for showing interest.
    If players drop out I'll message the ones that have show interest and ask if their still interested before I make a new tread looking for players.

Thread Information