STAR TREK 2d20

LF1M for 5E based Homebrew Campaign. [UK/GMT Timezone]

Hi,

We have a group of mature (read 30-40) players preparing to start a homebrew campaign very soon. [Mondays 7-11pm every week]

We're looking for one more reasonably experienced RPer to join who is fairly familiar with 5e or is at least willing to put research into their chosen character prior to starting. FGU experience is also a plus.

Please understand we'll need someone who will be commited to a long term (level 2-15 approx) campaign, we're a fun group who do like a laugh so also don't apply if you take yourself too seriously whilst gaming.

Please reply with your details (age, location, experience etc).

Thanks.
    Last edited by Ixxstab; June 8th, 2021 at 22:38.

I would be interested in joining your campaign if you think I would be a good fit. I am a slightly more mature �� UK resident who grew up playing D&D from the very first edition to AD&D 2e (~ 10years). I than had an extended break and am now wanting to get back in to the hobby. I have been dabbling with 5e and am now looking to commit to a long term campaign.

I sent you a Discord invite for this as requested but it wasn't accepted. I would still potentially be interested.

Hi, I'm looking for a group. Based in UK, 39, with some experience. Not very familiar with 5e, grew up with WHFRP1e. Not very familiar with FG, used it offline to DM to friends.
    As for commitment, I'd like to join long term group, but if we don't like each other, I'm not going to cling.
    English is my second language.

Hey mate. 31 years old, UK male. Currently looking for a weekday game and Monday is perfect. Decent FGU experience having gone through FGC courses and multiple games. Love a good roleplay and I will play the character in decisions rather than personal preference. Happy for you to drop me a PM or will drop you one if requested.

Thread Information