DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Blue Dungeon Generator and Geomorphs

I wanted to start a thread here if anyone had suggestions or problems with the Module.

Some detail on how i chose to do dynamic lighting.
    To maintain the blue aesthetic i used non openable windows as wall lines and used regular walls 1/2 a square back from the edge, except for the exterior. Those are walled right on the edge to eliminate light seepage between tiles.

A short video showing how to use the tiles.
    I fixed the error you see when i try to search for the first tile. I need to do a new video.
    Last edited by Draca; April 7th, 2023 at 17:21.

I've moved this thread to the Paid Creations sub-forum as this is related to a discussions and support for a paid product.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Christmas Sale!
    On 12/18-12/24
    My FGU Conversion of Blue Dungeon Generator and Geomorphs
    Will be 50% off!! Only 4 bucks!
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1149/view

you have it listed as only an unlisted product Blue dungeon catagorie.PNG which means when I look for PF1e stuff only it does not come up... highly recommend looking at something like this: Sugestion.PNG to make it more search friendly.

and FYI I will be buying on the 18th, now that I see it.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thanks

Thank you , made some adjustments!

Thread Information