STAR TREK 2d20

Story Template Not Working Properly

I had posted a while back that story templates were not working properly in FGU. Colons were breaking the table output. This was fixed. However now it is broken in FGC. I updated both FGU and FGC before testing my module.

Original Post: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...story+template

Also it seems that the when you output from a table to story it no longer adds a semi-colon after each column from the table. Is this a permanent feature now? Because I don't want to go back and add semi-colons to all of my tables if it its not an intended feature. Double semi-colons would look pretty awful, and I need semi-colons for my stat blocks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Games I Run: AD&D 2nd Ed
    Currently Running: AD&D 2E (Forgotten Realms)
    Games I play: Any~
    Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)
    Current Projects: None
    Created Content: AD&D 2E NPC generator Module

That is correct, the new functionality does not add the semi-colon in between table outputs.

EDIT: You might want to check out the documentation on the additions
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...Random+Stories
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I've read through it a couple times.
    My tables are pretty basic just simple table call outs. Colons were messing up FGU story templates now FGC is having the issue. I'm guessing the updates for FGC are a bit behind FGU. Since last time I reported this for FGU FGC was fine, now its flipped. I just wanted to make sure there were eyes on it.
    "My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)

I tested it in FGC and it is rolling on tables with colons. So I'm not seeing the same issues you are running into. I might need to see the table as well for more information.

Capture.PNG
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Tried Putting just a super basic table.
    -Doug Dougalson

Same table set up without Colons
    -Doug Dougalson

Thank you for the report. We found the issue and it was on our end. We will push an update when we are ready.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information