FG Spreadshirt Swag

FGU - Long notes make the Notes entry window slow

Hello,

It's my first post here, so i dont know if it's in the correct place.
    I am translating some texts of a campaign for my players, and i noticed that the notes entry, where i am actually writing the translations, has become very slow to edit and navigate. I suspect it is because of the amount of information that this one single entry of Notes has, but i'm not sure.
    Is there any way i can improve the performance of FGU, just so that i dont spend so much time trying to navigate an unusually long note?
    I know i can just create smaller notes (that do not seem to suffer from this problem), but the copying and pasting does not carry the formatting for a new note entry.
    I'm sorry if i posted this in the wrong session, and thanks in advance for any help.
    Ps.: i am just translating some environment descriptions from the Lost Mine of Phandelver campaign.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

It's best to do things like that as story entries. Those are already split up for each environment/room description in the adventure.
    For structuring reasons I would work with a master table linking all relevant entries there. Your players can then click each link. Story entries can be shared via right-click -> Sharing -> Share Record.

Example:

Blog Entries
    Notes are intended to be used for players during a campaign. They are not exported to a module etc.

Instead of copy/pasting to split up your existing notes, you can copy the note objects and then delete out parts of them. That way you don't have to redo your formatting. I also suggest you take a look at the link in my signature about best practices.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information