STAR TREK 2d20

Missing Map: Player version of Underflume in Secrets of Roderick Cove

Noticed today on the first book of Return of the Runelords AP, there is a GM Map for Underflume, but the player map is missing.

Hi Dracobahamut,

Welcome to the forums. I have tested this in both FG Classic and FG Unity and cannot replicate a missing map issue.

underflume.jpg

The map is there linked in the story element and the Underflume is within the Images folder.

Perhaps you just missed it? If not and you are having a problem of the missing map, you might have to have someone help you troubleshoot your campaign.

A couple of suggestions for first steps:

1. Reboot and try to find it again in the list
    2. Maybe try creating another campaign and see if it shows up there. If it does, it might mean there is an issue with the campaign. If not, there may be something else going on.

Hopefully, it is something easy (like a reboot) and you'll be back to gaming quickly.

Cheers,
    Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Note to forum moderator --> This thread should be moved to the Pathfinder 1e area.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    MOD: Moved

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information