DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Removing Immune with Effect

Hiyas,

As the title says is it possible to temporarily override a creature's Immune effect with another effect? IMMUNE:-fire or something?

Thanks!

Turn off the effect. Go into CT entry - go into its effects list - on the left of the line you'll see some buttons - you can use those to change the effect. One will allow you to turn it off. Or back on. Its a toggle.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by EmptyOwl View Post
    As the title says is it possible to temporarily override a creature's Immune effect with another effect? IMMUNE:-fire or something?
    Can you give a context?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Can you give a context?
    The Alignment damage immunities automation seems to be in FG PF2e now, like creatures doing evil damage only affect targets who are have good in their alignment, which is super cool to see finally. However, I use alignments differently and would like some control over this, like the ability to turn it off so I can write in IMMUNE as I need/want too.
    Last edited by EmptyOwl; June 6th, 2021 at 07:39.

urn off the effect. Go into CT entry - go into its effects list - on the left of the line you'll see some buttons - you can use those to change the effect. One will allow you to turn it off. Or back on. Its a toggle.
    This is automated now for charatcers, there is no Immune to turn off on character sheets, unlike creatures, and Alignment only accepts the nine pairs, so no LGCE to turn on all alignment damage.
    Last edited by EmptyOwl; June 6th, 2021 at 07:40.

The code for alignment damage is built into the ruleset. An extension would need to be written (and maintained with future updates) to change the code.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The code for alignment damage is built into the ruleset. An extension would need to be written (and maintained with future updates) to change the code.
    Excellent! Thanks! ;-)

Thread Information