Starfinder Playlist

Starships and removing items from the record sheet

Hello there,

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but i didn't find what i was looking for when i ran my searched both on the forums here and on reddit/google. If it has, please link it to me :-)

So i have started running my first campaign of starfinder with a bunch of friends and it's been going really well, we've all enjoyed the few sessions so far that we've had, but it's getting closer to the point where the party needs a ship to base their adventures from going forward. I have designed a ship (kept things simple for the first go around and used only the core rules and the systems provided in it) and have figured out most of the creation process on the fantasy ground side of things.

However i've realized that i've miss added a few items on the sheet to what i have in my design plan, and i can't seem to figure out how to delete an item. An a good example of this would be in the expansion bays, one would expect to see the standard little pencil icon like on the character sheets to edit or delete a given list, but it's missing. When i right click on a item, it only gives a option to delete a character? I'm scared to click through the "delete character" option as i would rather not loose the progress that i've made building the ship in fantasy grounds.

[Edit]NVM i grew some balls and clicked the "delete character" option and it seems to actually be the option i was looking for all along. Likely should be relabeled going forward, is there a bug reporting tool one can contribute too?[/Edit]

Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Thanks!

Thread Information