DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Vehicles and pilots

I recently was messing around with Rifts and found that once a npc or pc had been added to a vehicle as a driver/pilot i could not remove them. I can replace them with someone else but is there a way to completely clear it? I am running most current SWADE version on FGU with the Rifts extension. And is it only the Player's guide available for Savage Rifts and not the GM's Guide?

Quote Originally Posted by Uetha Taylos View Post
    I recently was messing around with Rifts and found that once a npc or pc had been added to a vehicle as a driver/pilot i could not remove them. I can replace them with someone else but is there a way to completely clear it?
    With the vehicle page unlocked (the padlock toggle on the upper right), you can right click on the token that's added to the combat tab of the vehicle, you've got to right click on the token itself, but there should be an option in the 7 o'clock position to unassign the pilot.

I've only ever seen the Rifts Player's Guide on the store, but I'd assume that eventually the other will be out as well.
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Thread Information