FG Spreadshirt Swag

Ruleset Missing after update

After updating to V.3.3.15 I'm no longer able to launch my DCC campaigns. I get a message that it is unable to load ruleset file (Base.xml).

When I go to the rulesets folder there is not a .PAK named for DCC. When attempting to created a new campaign the option for DCC is completely missing.

I deleted the rulesets folder and run updates again. During the update the rulesets files downloaded again, but is still missing DCC PAK. I also verified that my purchase login account is correct.

I tested on a second system and the .PAK file is missing from that system also.

Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    You're order history shows that you have purchased the DCC ruleset? Using the same log in info as you used to log in to FG?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The DCC ruleset is not provided as an unencrypted .pak file. It's within the DCC core encrypted GGDCCGMG5070T.dat file in the vault.

Check if that file exists. If it does exist, delete it and re-run an update. If it doesn't exist - make sure you have logged in through the settings window (I assume your purchase is registered against the Boobrother account) and also make sure that your license key is recognized, as data in the vault isn't accessible if your FG versions shows as FREE.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    You're order history shows that you have purchased the DCC ruleset? Using the same log in info as you used to log in to FG?
    I got it to work! I only have 1 Fantasy grounds account, but all my purchases have been through Steam. My Steam and Fantasy Grounds account had became unlinked. It's crazy because it worked one minute and then I closed and reopened the Fantasy grounds and the link was broken.

Thank you for the assistance.

There has been some changes to the Steam account link process recently. You may have received an email about it. Glad you managed to reinitiate the link.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information