DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I'm able to recreate the issue immediately; but the issue is inside a function that is attempting to update the Encumbrance of a PC which is very specific to the 2E ruleset code.

I think I will have to forward to @celestian to download the campaign and work out how to prevent encumbrance from updating for PCs which are not owned. Additionally, it looks like there are a lot of db.script.#.xml files being created by the 2E ruleset for some reason; so that might be something to be looked at as well.
    I can add a test in the encumbrance for this but the deeper problem is why does the player not own the pc. I expect adding the check will just make the error occur elsewhere where it is also expected the player owns the character data.
    Last edited by celestian; June 4th, 2021 at 16:09.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I have no idea. Ownership is driven by the ruleset code.

Regards,
    JPG

Cleaning the ownership fixes it.

Quote Originally Posted by daggertx View Post
    Cleaning the ownership fixes it.
    Okay, if it happens again try and determine what you might have done differently that gave them access to the character but not ownership.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I wonder if kicking players does it?

Thread Information