DICE PACKS BUNDLE

how do I create race attack ability?

Hello

I am new to fantasy grounds and I have spend the last days to watch a ton of amazing tutorials. But now my brain cant figure out how I can do this. So here is my issue.

One of my players has a Minotaur. I wanted to put the Horn Attacks to the race tab:
    Horns. Your horns are natural melee weapons, which you can use to make unarmed strikes. If you hit with them, you deal piercing damage equal to ld6 + your Strength modifier, instead of the bludgeoning damage normal for an unarmed strike.
    and
    Hammering Horns. Immediately after you hit a creature with a melee attack as a part of the Attack action on your turn, you can use a bonus action to attempt to shove that target with your horns. The target must be within 5 feet of you and no more than one size larger than you. Unless it succeeds on a Strength saving throw against a DC equal to 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Strength modifier, you push it up to 10 feet away from you.

Since the attacks need a dice I have used the action tab for this in the character sheet. Works out pretty well but can I save this to the race? Or should the horns be a weapon? I would like it best if these abilities would pop up on the new character after I dropt the Miotaur race on the sheet. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks for helping me out

Welcome to FG.

Both of those abilities will need to be set up on the character's actions tab after the character is created. Currently neither of those will pop up.

The Horns should be set up as a weapon attack and the Hammering Horns can be set up as a cast effect in a power group in actions.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you for your fast reply. I helped me a lot to get rid of my brain error Thanks!

Thread Information