STAR TREK 2d20

a couple quick questions

hello everyone once again.

i keep watching tutorials sadly there isn't a lot for pathfinder and everone i see i swear they have different buttons on the far right so it gets a little confusing. so two main questions today.

1. how do i add channel energy into the actions tab for an NPC character i'm making? or his domain powers even? same thing for sorcerer or wizard?
    (i saw a previous post about a way to set up channel... questions are how do i add the dice?)
    screenshot 1.png
    2. when i see everyone in the videos go into the library button they have a ton of options on top of the library above books and a way to allow for more buttons on the far right if you're a GM you also get to decide what the players get. just so confused and trying to figure things out. see images
    screen shot 2.jpg
    sceen shot 3.jpg

any and all help would be insanely appreciated. thank you.
    May the dice be ever in your favor

discord: chaoticgoodGM#3326

Moved to Pathfinder 1e forum.

For question 2 - you now set the sidebar buttons from the "Sidebar" button in the campaign options window.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

To the first question: You drag&drop the dice below the chat into that field

what media player or thing plays it? windows media player said it couldn't play it when it was downloaded

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chaoticgoodGM View Post
    what media player or thing plays it? windows media player said it couldn't play it when it was downloaded
    Its a fantasy grounds module. place it in your fantasy grounds data directory in the \modules folder

lol another weird thing. so i was futzing around with the program day one i got it because i mean yea i'm gonna. so i accidently somehow put a battle mat on the main page and i have no idea how and no idea how to get rid of it or use it. any ideas? i've already gotten rid of themes to see if it went away with no luck.
    how.jpg

nevermind found it

ok how do i get it so i can get domain abilities to be a touch and uses? like is there a way to get the good domain touch affect the target? Touch of Good (Sp): You can touch a creature as a standard action, granting a sacred bonus on attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws equal to half your cleric level (minimum 1) for 1 round. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

Quote Originally Posted by chaoticgoodGM View Post
    ok how do i get it so i can get domain abilities to be a touch and uses? like is there a way to get the good domain touch affect the target? Touch of Good (Sp): You can touch a creature as a standard action, granting a sacred bonus on attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws equal to half your cleric level (minimum 1) for 1 round. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
    Easiest way is to create a spell class for your cleric abilities. Once you do, you can say change the number of spells for level 1 to be the number of uses for your touch of good ability. Add a spell called Touch of Good to Level 1. Add the effect spell action to the touch of good spell. In the effect line, type in "Touch of Good; ATK: 1 sacred; SKIL: 1 sacred; ABIL: 1 sacred; SAVE: 1 sacred;" and set it for a duration of 1 round in the duration box.

Example.JPG
    Last edited by Blahness98; June 1st, 2021 at 06:09.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Thread Information