Page 66 of 70 First ... 16566465666768 ... Last
    Version Update: 4.17
    Fixed: NPC Innate Spellecasting with [SDC]
    Fixed: Changed utilitybox to match for FG 4.4.0

Version Update: 4.18
    Fixed: Migrate Effects dialog for under the hood changes

Version Update: 4.19
    Fixed: New custom effects not detected by BCE/G

I also made a video explaining the change state cycler which is on my youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xcr6Ei-qY4

Hello, I was recently using this extension along with SoxMax's Effect Builder to automate some poisons in PFRPG. I had some difficulties so I posted in the Effect Builder thread but I was told to ask here. This is the situation: Using the effect builder dropdown options in the "Ongoing Saves" category, I was unable to find a way to set what sort of save I want the target to make. For example, when entered manually the effect "test; SAVEA: 15 FORT (R); SAVEADD: Dazzled" works fine - the monster is required to make a save the moment the effect is added. The ongoing damage option also works fine when input manually. However, when using the effect builder the drop down menu does not show FORT (or will or reflex). The only options that can be selected in the spot where the save type should go are the six ability types as well as BAB, LVL and CL. Is there something I am missing here?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Navigat0r View Post
    Hello, I was recently using this extension along with SoxMax's Effect Builder to automate some poisons in PFRPG. I had some difficulties so I posted in the Effect Builder thread but I was told to ask here. This is the situation: Using the effect builder dropdown options in the "Ongoing Saves" category, I was unable to find a way to set what sort of save I want the target to make. For example, when entered manually the effect "test; SAVEA: 15 FORT (R); SAVEADD: Dazzled" works fine - the monster is required to make a save the moment the effect is added. The ongoing damage option also works fine when input manually. However, when using the effect builder the drop down menu does not show FORT (or will or reflex). The only options that can be selected in the spot where the save type should go are the six ability types as well as BAB, LVL and CL. Is there something I am missing here?
    I'll try to find some time to take a look at it. I do know that the BCE effect builder code is a little out of date as I haven't added in the new change state stuff and it being summer have not had time to start that project. I'm sure it's probably me missing something rather than you.

I know I got to have something simple wrong with this, but I can't seem to get twilight sanctuary to work. I currently have
    Twilight Sanctuary; TREGENS: 1d6+2
    this is for 5e
    Would like to get to adjust AURA: 30 friend; Twilight Sanctuary; TREGENS: 1d6+2
    Aura seems to work but I have removed that element to avoid any conflict problems and still don't get the temp hp to happen automatically.
    I am just hitting next actor to end the turn should I be doing something else?
    Last edited by Yawgmoth21; August 17th, 2023 at 18:49.

AURA: 30 friend; Twilight Sanctuary; TREGENE: 1d6+2

Is the correct and working effect, not sure why it wasn't working for a little bit there. But it is working now.
    This might be a useful example on the Forge Page

Version Update: 4.20
    Fixed: 5E Cycling power group options sometimes resulted in [SDC] being calculated incorrectly

Hey I wanted to ask about Starfinder support. I'm pretty sure I used to be able to use this in my Starfinder campaigns but that seems to have changed.
    It pretty much only supported the change state options in Starfinder but those were already quite valuable to have. Any chance you could add that support back in?
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    Hey I wanted to ask about Starfinder support. I'm pretty sure I used to be able to use this in my Starfinder campaigns but that seems to have changed.
    It pretty much only supported the change state options in Starfinder but those were already quite valuable to have. Any chance you could add that support back in?
    When I moved over to the change state cycler, there was enough of a change that it required more ruleset checking. Instead of leaving it wide open with the possibility of things not working for people I took out support for CoreRPG. I can look at rolling back in SFRPG support

Thread Information