Starfinder Playlist
Page 63 of 70 First ... 13536162636465 ... Last
    Version Update: 4.7
    Fixed: PFRPG tag STACK code missed in refactor
    Fixed: On add tags not doing something when target is self
    Fixed: Tags without modifiers not processing
    Fixed: STURNRE/STURNRS needs adjusting with refactor

I'll try to get to the effect builder stuff this weekend, that will take a little more time but wanted to get these fixes out that affect gameplay.

My group has just started playing again after a couple weeks away and have noticed that saves are not rolling for effects (i.e. SAVEA, SAVEE etc). No error message comes up in the log but nothing seems to happen, we're playing Pathfinder 1e and can confirm that I've updated to the most recent version and have tried it on a new campaign with no other extentions loaded.
    The other effects that dont roll a save (like DMGOE) seem to be working fine tho.

Btw I love your work on this

Quote Originally Posted by Clamil View Post
    My group has just started playing again after a couple weeks away and have noticed that saves are not rolling for effects (i.e. SAVEA, SAVEE etc). No error message comes up in the log but nothing seems to happen, we're playing Pathfinder 1e and can confirm that I've updated to the most recent version and have tried it on a new campaign with no other extentions loaded.
    The other effects that dont roll a save (like DMGOE) seem to be working fine tho.

Btw I love your work on this
    Just tried this in PFRPG. I confirmed that both SAVEE and SAVEA are working. SAVEA was broken in 4.6 but should be working in 4.7. If you are still having problems post the effect you are using so I can test or we might have a conflict with another ext.

Thanks for the quick reply

Strange...heres an example of one that was working a few weeks ago - SAVEDMG: 1d8 acid; SAVEA: reflex 18 (R)
    Must be something my end

Quote Originally Posted by Clamil View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply

Strange...heres an example of one that was working a few weeks ago - SAVEDMG: 1d8 acid; SAVEA: reflex 18 (R)
    Must be something my end
    Ah I see what happened here, In the refactor I must have used the shorthand, FORT, REF, WILL
    I'll update the docs and see if I can support both, but consider reflex, fortitude deprecated.

This should work for you
    Code:
     SAVEA: 18 REF (R); SAVEDMG: 1d8 acid;

Version Update: 4.8
    Fixed: PFRPG added back saves ability to be long form or shortform. Long form is deprecated
    Fixed: Cleaned up effects builder support
    More DB calls cleanup

Version Update: 4.9
    Feature: Added DUR so the effect duration can be set on add
    Fixed: SAVEDMG not working if effect is disabled before damage is calculated
    Changed: TURNRS, TURNRE will remove if effect disabled

I'm trying to add an effect that would lower the DC of an actor's spells (because this is how exhaustion will work in D&D 6e). Is there a way BCE can help me do that? I've tried messing around with DC and SDC effects on the Combat Tracker, but I cannot get it to work so far. Thanks!

Never mind. I found an extension that covers this specifically. Thanks anyway!

Hey rhagelstorm,

i am implementing a rune smith in a D&D 4e game. They have a so called runestance. An offensive one and a defensive one, if one is active the other is deactivated. I tried to use the EXPIREADD function but it does not cancel the other stance. I am probably missing something simple.

I created two effects:

Rune Stance of Destruction; AURA: 1 foe; DEF: -1; EXPIREADD: Rune Stance of Protection

and

Rune Stance of Protection; AURA: 1 ally; RESIST: 2; EXPIREADD: Rune Stance of Destruction

Any help would be appreciated

Thread Information