STAR TREK 2d20
Page 51 of 70 First ... 41495051525361 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I'm still unclear. SAVE isn't a targetable tag and neither is STURNRE. What is the text of what you are trying to accomplish?
    What do you mean by it not being a targetable tag?

This is what we're trying to get working:
    "When a creature receives damage from your destructive blast, it suffers a -1 penalty on all saving throws against your destructive blasts until the end of your next turn. This penalty stacks with itself if a target is damaged by your destructive blast more than once in a round."

It creates a -1 penalty against the blasts of the one who created it, and it should go away at the END of the CREATOR'S next turn. The IFT is important because the penalty is only against the creator's blasts (all of their saves come from their blasts so we just give the creator a 'WHATEVER' custom condition that it checks for), it shouldn't affect saves against anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Falco1029 View Post
    What do you mean by it not being a targetable tag?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...p/3.5E_Effects
    All the tags with (T) are targetable

Quote Originally Posted by Falco1029 View Post
    This is what we're trying to get working:
    "When a creature receives damage from your destructive blast, it suffers a -1 penalty on all saving throws against your destructive blasts until the end of your next turn. This penalty stacks with itself if a target is damaged by your destructive blast more than once in a round."

It creates a -1 penalty against the blasts of the one who created it, and it should go away at the END of the CREATOR'S next turn. The IFT is important because the penalty is only against the creator's blasts (all of their saves come from their blasts so we just give the creator a 'WHATEVER' custom condition that it checks for), it shouldn't affect saves against anything else.
    You should be able to pull out the STURNRE and put it in front of the IFT if the rest is working for you. You might also need STACK in the effect if stacking is needed

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...p/3.5E_Effects
    All the tags with (T) are targetable

You should be able to pull out the STURNRE and put it in front of the IFT if the rest is working for you. You might also need STACK in the effect if stacking is needed
    Oh, huh, I hadn't even tested it with another, I had just kind of assumed SAVE could benefit from that.

Anyway, that said, putting the tag before the IFT does seem to work, thanks. I'll figure out another way to handle it.

Version Update: 2.46
    Fixed - Duplicate effects added on expire
    Fixed - Savemods not working for ongoing saves
    Fixed - Rest tags not working for NPCs
    Fixed - Ongoing Saves incorrectly built with Effects Builder

Hi, thank you for all the wonderful work.
    I think there is a new bug, when i try to get a saving throw it always return as "0". For NPC and PC as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rewe View Post
    Hi, thank you for all the wonderful work.
    I think there is a new bug, when i try to get a saving throw it always return as "0". For NPC and PC as well.
    Oops this was my bad. Pushed a hot fix for it. 2.46.1

Oops this was my bad. Pushed a hot fix for it. 2.46.1
    Cool. It is working fine now

Version Update: 2.47
    Compatibility - 5E/3.5E - Ongoing saves can be written as SAVE***: (N) [ability] or SAVE***: [ability] (N)

*If you use BCEG the above will not work. There is some rework that needs to be done.

Is there a way to roll an ongoing save at the start of the actor's turn that applied the effect?

Thread Information