Starfinder Playlist
Page 4 of 68 First ... 234561454 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Decisive View Post
    This extension is INCREDIBLE. ESPECIALLY for people who roll initiative each round using FG!

Question, though! The effects that remove at the beginning/end of various turns don't seem to be able to work with spells that are concentration (C). Is there any way future updates could add that functionality?
    I see it doesn’t remove properly with concentration. I’ll look at that.

If I’m understanding this right you want something like the enlarge/reduce effect to be removed from the target when the caster changes concentration on the spell?

Please give me an example of your use case so I better understand what you are trying to do

@anathemort you are right about the generic exhaustion. I thought I had that. I’ll fix it next version. Just use EXAUSTION: 1 as it is essentially the same thing

Version update 1.3
    - Feature - Readjust effects act on initiative value at the start of every round if using "Roll init each round" house rule
    - Feature - Concentration will be dropped and effects removed when an actor changes to a different concentration spell
    - Fixed - Default EXHAUSTION macro did not apply properly to EXHAUSTION: 1
    - Fixed - Effects that had a concentration component were not being removed correctly

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Version update 1.3
    - Feature - Readjust effects act on initiative value at the start of every round if using "Roll init each round" house rule
    - Feature - Concentration will be dropped and effects removed when an actor changes to a different concentration spell
    - Fixed - Default EXHAUSTION macro did not apply properly to EXHAUSTION: 1
    - Fixed - Effects that had a concentration component were not being removed correctly
    Is there a way to allow for multiple concentration effects, or disable this feature? I'm using Strongholds & Followers, which gives Wizards the ability to concentrate on two spells at once.
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

Quote Originally Posted by MeAndUnique View Post
    Is there a way to allow for multiple concentration effects, or disable this feature? I'm using Strongholds & Followers, which gives Wizards the ability to concentrate on two spells at once.
    Sure. Version update
    - Fixed - TRUNRS,TURNRE,STRUNRS,STURNRE respect duration. These will only remove the effect now if the current duration is 1.
    - Feature - Toggle option added to restrict concentration to a single spell. Default to off.
    - Removed - TURNREN removed since the remove functions respect duration and therefore is not needed

Holy smokes this is awesome. Much needed thank you.

This is really good.

Anyone know a better way to automate EXHAUSTION 2 using Mad Nomads character effects with this? At the moment I have to add an extra effect when at EXHAUSTION 2 with Speed-X to show the speed reduction on the character sheet. Would be good if this extension could use a custom EXHAUSTION effect if one exists in effects that way it would auto pickup the one I create but that could be difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by 0m0n View Post
    Anyone know a better way to automate EXHAUSTION 2 using Mad Nomads character effects with this? At the moment I have to add an extra effect when at EXHAUSTION 2 with Speed-X to show the speed reduction on the character sheet. Would be good if this extension could use a custom EXHAUSTION effect if one exists in effects that way it would auto pickup the one I create but that could be difficult.
    I could probably make something like this work for EXHAUSTION 2, 4, and 5.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I could probably make something like this work for EXHAUSTION 2, 4, and 5.
    That would be fantastic if you could. I'm having a lot of fun with this extension. I don't have to keep reminding one of my wizard players that Mage Armour doesn't last forever

Man, the concentration removal is super handy! Is there any chance we will eventually see that apply to concentration effects that you cast on yourself as well? As of right now, it doesn't seem to (even though that's ultimately not an extremely hard thing to remove oneself).

Version update to 1.5

Remove effect on save support
    Ongoing Save support
    Extra exhaustion automation to support Mad Nomads Character Sheet Effects Display (I don't own that extension so I couldn't test this)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Decisive View Post
    Man, the concentration removal is super handy! Is there any chance we will eventually see that apply to concentration effects that you cast on yourself as well? As of right now, it doesn't seem to (even though that's ultimately not an extremely hard thing to remove oneself).
    It should do that already. I tested it and it worked how I thought it worked. If you give me a specific example I can take a look at it.

Thread Information