Starfinder Playlist
Page 38 of 68 First ... 28363738394048 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    In the description of BCEG, it mentions a module for all the instructions, but I can't seem to find it in the module list.
    See here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post637014

Version update: 2.32
    Fixed - DMGAT,DMGRT,DMGDT - not working when Advanced Effects extension is loaded
    Fixed - effects with , then space was inadvertently removing the space @TheoGeek should fix the issue with Equipped Effects

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    In the description of BCEG, it mentions a module for all the instructions, but I can't seem to find it in the module list.
    Sorry there was a bad upload where it was missed. It is live now or you can download it straight from in the BCEG thread in paid

That did the trick, thanks!

For your information rhagelstrom, this is an effects builder, it is really nice. And it can work with other extensions, but requires some work:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Effect-Builder

Also, my bug report with pathfinder ruleset with SAVEDMG and everything related to the SAVExxx effects does not work. It rolls save, but it does nothing more after it rolls (it does nothing on either failed or success on the save)
    Last edited by Svandal; January 25th, 2022 at 17:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    For your information rhagelstrom, this is an effects builder, it is really nice. And it can work with other extensions, but requires some work:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Effect-Builder

Also, my bug report with pathfinder ruleset with SAVEDMG and everything related to the SAVExxx effects does not work. It rolls save, but it does nothing more after it rolls (it does nothing on either failed or success on the save)
    Yes I was looking at the effect builder and am planning to support it at some point. The Pathfinder saves issue is now at the top of my issue list.

Version update: 2.33
    Fixed - Conflict with Requested Rolls where the GM would get roll requests for the PC on ongoing saves
    Fixed - Conflict with Automatic Shield Master

A bit about requested rolls. It won't ask the player to roll for ongoing saves. This might be revisited at some point. My thought right now on it is that when a NPC such as a dragon performs frightful presence, Requested Rolls isn't asking the PC for that save either, which is exactly the type of functionality ongoing saves is automating. Now it may be user error on my end and it does ask the PC for that save but I couldn't get it to work.

Hello,

I think an update broke the DMGA function. This used to apply damage on application of the effect now it just applies the effect as expected and removes itself after the duration has expired. I have a barbarian that uses Storm Aura where this used to work a couple weeks ago: "Storm Aura; AURA: 10 all; Storm Aura; IF: FACTION(notself); DMGA: 3 fire"

I tried both simply "DMGA: 1d6 fire"/ "DMGA: 3 fire" and the one references in the forums "AURA: 10 all; Barbarian Raging Storm Desert; DMGA: 2 fire" all apply the effect then remove once the duration is finished but none apply damage.

I am only using the AURA Effects and Better Combat Effects extensions.
    --
    Save points are for quitters.

Quote Originally Posted by elfmage View Post
    Hello,

I think an update broke the DMGA function. This used to apply damage on application of the effect now it just applies the effect as expected and removes itself after the duration has expired. I have a barbarian that uses Storm Aura where this used to work a couple weeks ago: "Storm Aura; AURA: 10 all; Storm Aura; IF: FACTION(notself); DMGA: 3 fire"

I tried both simply "DMGA: 1d6 fire"/ "DMGA: 3 fire" and the one references in the forums "AURA: 10 all; Barbarian Raging Storm Desert; DMGA: 2 fire" all apply the effect then remove once the duration is finished but none apply damage.

I am only using the AURA Effects and Better Combat Effects extensions.
    I'll give this a test.

Has conflict with Automatic Death Resistance Extension

Quote Originally Posted by alvaconklin View Post
    Has conflict with Automatic Death Resistance Extension
    Whats the conflict?
    Can you give examples? I use both.

Thread Information