STAR TREK 2d20
Page 36 of 70 First ... 26343536373846 ... Last
    Screenshot 2022-01-14 114217.png

Still having an issue with the add-on causing weird bonus calculations. I'm using the 2.27 update as you can see in the screenshot, and I'm on the latest version of FGU. BCE is the only extension I have enabled.
    The image shows a character with proficiency bonus of 6 and charisma bonus of 3 with a DC of 26 that should only be 17 for their Hold Person save.

Thanks for all of your work��

I can second the findings from Nebs with a 5E campaign and no other extensions besides BCE 2.27. It appears to be related to proficiency. Here's a level 1 character with a Save DC of 18, when it should be 15.
    bce1.jpg

Removing proficiency from the Save DC reduces by 4, instead of 2:
    bce2.jpg

And with BCE disabled, no other extensions, to show what is expected:
    bce3.jpg

Version Update 2.28
    Fixed - 5E - Fix for bonehead screwup accounting for bonuses from power group settings
    Fixed - 5E - BCE Tags that are associated with an attack action are now compatible with Advance Effects extension's Action Only

Somehow I ended up calling the eval function twice! Sorry for the inconvenience

Quote Originally Posted by Nebs View Post
    Screenshot 2022-01-14 114217.png

Still having an issue with the add-on causing weird bonus calculations. I'm using the 2.27 update as you can see in the screenshot, and I'm on the latest version of FGU. BCE is the only extension I have enabled.
    The image shows a character with proficiency bonus of 6 and charisma bonus of 3 with a DC of 26 that should only be 17 for their Hold Person save.

Thanks for all of your work��

I have no idea what the conflict is, but when BCE is on I'm getting an issue when I roll tables, where the following error occurs and nothing rolls:

"Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_effect_bce5E.lua"]:112:attempt to index local 'rActor' (a nil value)"

I'm trying to figure out in a test campaign what other extensions are interacting to cause it because it's not BCE on its own. Since it calls out "BCE" in the error line I figured I'd drop it here just in case something was obvious that I don't have the knowledge to notice. This error has only been happening as of today.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingAzureCrow View Post
    I have no idea what the conflict is, but when BCE is on I'm getting an issue when I roll tables, where the following error occurs and nothing rolls:

"Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_effect_bce5E.lua"]:112:attempt to index local 'rActor' (a nil value)"

I'm trying to figure out in a test campaign what other extensions are interacting to cause it because it's not BCE on its own. Since it calls out "BCE" in the error line I figured I'd drop it here just in case something was obvious that I don't have the knowledge to notice. This error has only been happening as of today.
    I just pushed a fix for this. 2.29

I have an issues with SAVEONDMG. it seems not work. (Only BCE on)
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Version Update: 2.30
    Fixed - SAVEONDMG not working

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    I have an issues with SAVEONDMG. it seems not work. (Only BCE on)

I'm having an issue where my NPC is not adding it's Con save bonus on a SAVES role.

Setup:
    1. NPC has a +2 to constitution, and is proficient in constitution saving throws for a total of a +6. (Used an aboleth to test)
    2. Applied the following effect to the NPC--> Searing Smite (C); SAVES: CON [SDC] (R); SAVEDMG: 1d6 fire
    3. Once applied, [SDC] resolves to 15

At the start of the NPC's turn, FG roles the saving throw, but it only roles a d20 and does not include the +6 in the saving throw role.

Quote Originally Posted by ReelaK View Post
    I'm having an issue where my NPC is not adding it's Con save bonus on a SAVES role.

Setup:
    1. NPC has a +2 to constitution, and is proficient in constitution saving throws for a total of a +6. (Used an aboleth to test)
    2. Applied the following effect to the NPC--> Searing Smite (C); SAVES: CON [SDC] (R); SAVEDMG: 1d6 fire
    3. Once applied, [SDC] resolves to 15

At the start of the NPC's turn, FG roles the saving throw, but it only roles a d20 and does not include the +6 in the saving throw role.
    Having the same issues. NPCs or PCs.
    It's not just limited to SAVES either

Also another issue, is that SAVEA doesn't seem to be working when its applied, its not forcing the save when the effect is applied.

Thread Information