Starfinder Playlist
Page 29 of 70 First ... 19272829303139 ... Last
    The function EXPIREADD applies the effect twice.

I Have also noticed that

SAVEADD: [effect] Add Effect from custom effects list on a failed ongoing save.

SAVEADDP: [effect] Add Effect from custom effects list on a passed ongoing save.

as for example 'Petrification Ray; restrained; SAVEE: DEX 16 (M)(R); SAVEADDP: Become Petrified', roll the save when the effect is applied (same of SAVEA). I am not sure if this is right function...If it is, they may be helpful to code some spell but would be possible to add an effect that does trigger with ongoing save, only and not when the effect is added?
    Last edited by Drogo210; December 12th, 2021 at 13:20.
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Good Day Rhaglestrom
    I love the effects you have working in this extension!
    I tried your Frightful Presence effect (Drag and drop from the effects that come with the MOD) and it rolls at the end of turn, as expected, but it does not remove on a successful save (It has the SAVEE command in it). This was with no other extensions running.

Not sure if I screwed something up or not
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    The function EXPIREADD applies the effect twice.
    That is odd. I looked into this a bit and FG seems to be calling removeEffect twice. Might be a FG bug but I'll try a work around
    Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    I Have also noticed that

SAVEADD: [effect] Add Effect from custom effects list on a failed ongoing save.

SAVEADDP: [effect] Add Effect from custom effects list on a passed ongoing save.

as for example 'Petrification Ray; restrained; SAVEE: DEX 16 (M)(R); SAVEADDP: Become Petrified', roll the save when the effect is applied (same of SAVEA). I am not sure if this is right function...If it is, they may be helpful to code some spell but would be possible to add an effect that does trigger with ongoing save, only and not when the effect is added?
    I'll take a look. I had a similar report and I think this is the same bug as one on my list to fix this week

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day Rhaglestrom
    I love the effects you have working in this extension!
    I tried your Frightful Presence effect (Drag and drop from the effects that come with the MOD) and it rolls at the end of turn, as expected, but it does not remove on a successful save (It has the SAVEE command in it). This was with no other extensions running.

Not sure if I screwed something up or not
    Thanks
    Can you post the effect string here just to make sure we are on the same page?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    This has nothing to do with BCE, this has to do with FGU.

If you using a ranged attack from the NPC sheet, it will not understand ranged/melee damage.

It's only after it's parsed that it does it.

You will notice that the NPC sheet will NEVER (On the NPCs turn or not) give you a ranged effect in chat. It' not until after it's parsed that it has the show ranged, this is standard FGU.

You can tell it's a ranged damage, it will say "DAMAGE (R)" whereas any attack from the NPC sheet, will say "DAMAGE"
    I submitted a FG Bug report on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Can you post the effect string here just to make sure we are on the same page?
    Ooops, Sorry I meant to do that, wife was rushing me out the door!!
    Frightful Presence.jpg

I drag and dropped from here.
    Last edited by Bonkon; December 14th, 2021 at 01:13.

Add a (R) to the end of that and it will remove it
    Frightful Presence; Frightened; SAVEE: WIS 16 (R)

Version update 2.21

Couple of bug fixes, I'll try to get to EXPIREADD later this week

Fixed - SAVEADD* was rolling when added
    Fixed - DMGA SAVEA and REGENA where not playing nice with each other

Good Day Rhagelstrom
    Ahhh, I will try that, Thanks!

I absolutely love this extension and have found so many uses for it and crafting gimmick weapons when combining this mod with Advanced Effects.

One small problem I'm currently having is I want to make a weapon pair. when you attack a target with either weapon it passes a temporary flag to that target. lets call this flag "Effect1".
    Both weapons will also add a hidden effect if they attack a target that has already acquired the flag this turn from the OPPOSITE weapon. the example i have here is "SDMGADDT: Effect1; IF: CUSTOM(Effect2): produce result"

The problem I've had is that attacking with ANY weapon passes the flags from BOTH weapons, instead of a specific flag for a specific weapon. applying ActionOnly doesn't seem to affect the outcome

Thread Information