FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 25 of 70 First ... 15232425262735 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by 0m0n View Post
    I am still seeing issues with ranged using v2.16s
    What are you seeing? It appears to be working correctly on my end

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    What are you seeing? It appears to be working correctly on my end
    I think I have worked out what was happening. If it isn't the NPCs turn in the combat tracker it fails completely if ranged is in the code. If it is the NPCs turn it works fine with ranged in the code. So it needs to be the attackers turn in the combat tracker

I think I have worked out what was happening. If it isn't the NPCs turn in the combat tracker it fails completely if ranged is in the code. If it is the NPCs turn it works fine with ranged in the code. So it needs to be the attackers turn in the combat tracker
    Can you post some screenshots? I still can't reproduce what you are seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Can you post some screenshots? I still can't reproduce what you are seeing.
    Sure. Sorry to be a bother

First image is heavy crossbow targeting the monk but it is the skeletons turn as it is using the crossbow
    DMFail.png

Second Image is when changing the turn to the heavy crossbow
    DMSSuccess.png

Another issue I have noticed is if you have 2 sets of modifiers in the code it double counts the second when you roll against it. E.g. when using deflect missile with 1d10+[DEX]+5 to account for the monk level and dex modifier the dice rolls a 1 (with dex +5) and shows as 11+5 in the combat tracker instead of just 11 so when you roll against the monk it adds another 5 making it 16 you are rolling against instead of 11. (Also can't use 1d10+[DEX]+[MONK] but I think that is a FGU thing not your extension.)
    Double Count Modifiers.png

Sure. Sorry to be a bother

First image is heavy crossbow targeting the monk but it is the skeletons turn as it is using the crossbow
    DMFail.png

Second Image is when changing the turn to the heavy crossbow
    DMSSuccess.png
    I still can't reproduce. I checked and what I'm processing is the source of the damage and the target, not who has initiative. The screenshots look fine and it should work. Are you running any other extensions?

Another issue I have noticed is if you have 2 sets of modifiers in the code it double counts the second when you roll against it. E.g. when using deflect missile with 1d10+[DEX]+5 to account for the monk level and dex modifier the dice rolls a 1 (with dex +5) and shows as 11+5 in the combat tracker instead of just 11 so when you roll against the monk it adds another 5 making it 16 you are rolling against instead of 11. (Also can't use 1d10+[DEX]+[MONK] but I think that is a FGU thing not your extension.)
    Double Count Modifiers.png
    I did think about this and wasn't sure if FG handed that or not vanilla. That might be a future add.

No other extensions. I'll start a new campaign and try again. Might be a db issue in the campaign. Will let you know if I see the same in a fresh campaign

New campaign with only BCE running. Still having issues when ranged is in the effect.

I don't think it actually is the turn order. If I run the damage from the combat tracker and not the NPCs sheet the effect works (ie Expand the Offence on the combat tracker). If I do damage from the NPCs sheet it fails (I don't normally have offense open so if it isn't the NPCs turn this doesn't appear on the CT)
    CTDAMAGE - Copy.png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 0m0n; November 25th, 2021 at 02:24. Reason: added image

New campaign with only BCE running. Still having issues when ranged is in the effect.

I don't think it actually is the turn order. If I run the damage from the combat tracker and not the NPCs sheet the effect works (ie Expand the Offence on the combat tracker). If I do damage from the NPCs sheet it fails (I don't normally have offense open so if it isn't the NPCs turn this doesn't appear on the CT)
    CTDAMAGE - Copy.png
    Just to clarify, is the NPC sheet you're using for the roll the original one or the one opened from the CT? The original one would be expected to not function correctly in a handful of situations, even without any extensions loaded.
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

I'm opening the character sheet from the CT using the shield. As long as the offence is expanded in the CT it will work from the character sheet. If it is minimised it doesn't work from the character sheet. Strange that no one else is able to replicate
    Offense.png

I'm opening the character sheet from the CT using the shield. As long as the offence is expanded in the CT it will work from the character sheet. If it is minimised it doesn't work from the character sheet. Strange that no one else is able to replicate
    Offense.png
    This has nothing to do with BCE, this has to do with FGU.

If you using a ranged attack from the NPC sheet, it will not understand ranged/melee damage.

It's only after it's parsed that it does it.

You will notice that the NPC sheet will NEVER (On the NPCs turn or not) give you a ranged effect in chat. It' not until after it's parsed that it has the show ranged, this is standard FGU.

You can tell it's a ranged damage, it will say "DAMAGE (R)" whereas any attack from the NPC sheet, will say "DAMAGE"

Thread Information