Starfinder Playlist
Page 23 of 70 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last
    Version Update 2.11

Changed TempHP is Damage default from off to on as to work RAW
    Changed restrict concentration to only match the name tag instead of the entire effect so things like hunters mark can be done with concentration restriction on

Better documentation on the what the options do.
    Added DMGR - Damage Reduction
    DMGR: (N) [damage type(s)] Reduce the damage taken by the specified damage type(s) by (N).
    Heavy Armor Master; DMGR: 3 slashing, bludgeoning, piercing, !magic

Added SAVEONDMG (5E Only) experimental. - Roll save when the actor takes damage. It doesn't do advantage or disadvantage. There is an automatic save advantage ext out there that might work for that. I'll probably look at rolling in adv/dis on saves at some point
    SAVEONDMG: [ability] [SDC] Roll save when the actor takes damage
    Dominate Person; SAVEONDMG: WIS [SDC] (R); Charmed

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    Unless I am mistaken (and I may be), BCE has an accompanying bettercombateffects.mod that includes premade enhancements to the effects list window, one of which is a dodge effect that uses BCE with the correct expiration of Dodge. Exhaustion used to be part of that as well before it was pulled into it's own extension.
    gotcha. I'll take a look. I haven't updated that module in a long long while and it's not on the forge. Would a module with documentation useful for people? Its kind of a pain to update

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Version Update 2.11

Changed restrict concentration to only match the name tag instead of the entire effect so things like hunters mark can be done with concentration restriction on

DMGR: (N) [damage type(s)] Reduce the damage taken by the specified damage type(s) by (N).

Added SAVEONDMG (5E Only) experimental. - Roll save when the actor takes damage. It doesn't do advantage or disadvantage. There is an automatic save advantage ext out there that might work for that. I'll probably look at rolling in adv/dis on saves at some point
    WOOTS WOOTS this is sooo awesome!

Version Update 2.11

The addition of SAVEONDMG is all I could've ever asked for~ It comes up quite a bit in our show. Thank you so much!

Having DMGR is going to be wonderful as well, since it will hopefully eliminate the suboptimal interaction that RESIST: X has with other resistances.

Frankly, this extension is long since past the point of basically being essential for the full FG:U experience.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingAzureCrow View Post
    The addition of SAVEONDMG is all I could've ever asked for~ It comes up quite a bit in our show. Thank you so much!

Having DMGR is going to be wonderful as well, since it will hopefully eliminate the suboptimal interaction that RESIST: X has with other resistances.

Frankly, this extension is long since past the point of basically being essential for the full FG:U experience.
    I have to concur. This is a must have!

Version update 2.12

Hey all a few changes from yesterday

Moved DMGR to 5E only. 3.5E already has DR and DMGR was throwing a script error for 3.5E
    Fixed SAVEONDMG to properly process [SDR]
    Added SAVEONDMG to 3.5E
    Changed DMGR to accept a dice string instead of a number so you can now do the following
    Interception Fighting Style; DMGR: 1d10+2 all
    Deflict Missles; DMGR: 1d10+5 ranged,bludgeoning,piercing

That's amazing! Thanks for your hard work!
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

Version update 2.12

Hey all a few changes from yesterday

Moved DMGR to 5E only. 3.5E already has DR and DMGR was throwing a script error for 3.5E
    Fixed SAVEONDMG to properly process [SDR]
    Added SAVEONDMG to 3.5E
    Changed DMGR to accept a dice string instead of a number so you can now do the following
    Interception Fighting Style; DMGR: 1d10+2 all
    Deflict Missles; DMGR: 1d10+5 ranged,bludgeoning,piercing
    Thanks so much for this extension. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but the "Deflect Missiles; DMGR: 1d10+5 ranged,bludgeoning,piercing" doesn't work for me. If I remove the ranged part "Deflect Missiles; DMGR: 1d10+5 bludgeoning,piercing" it works. Doesn't seem to like the ranged part for some reason and fails completely
    Last edited by 0m0n; November 18th, 2021 at 23:44.

4E: When applying damage I am getting text in the chat box s'Noope'

I dont have other extensions loaded except the Winter Theme

Version update 2.13

Fixed - Damage reduction was not working properly when using ranged or melee
    Fix 4E - Removed debug statement

Thread Information