5E Character Create Playlist
Page 21 of 70 First ... 11192021222331 ... Last
    In my test it appears now that concentration is being ignored? I cast Bless on one target and then on another and neither effect ended.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    In my test it appears now that concentration is being ignored? I cast Bless on one target and then on another and neither effect ended.
    I guess I'm completely missing your issue because Bless is a multi-target spell; all of which fall under the caster's singular concentration. Today's fix corrected the issue where each target, of spells like Bless (Faerie Fire, etc.), were being counted as a separate concentration spell.
    Last edited by BushViper; November 10th, 2021 at 20:31.

Quote Originally Posted by BushViper View Post
    I guess I'm completely missing your issue because Bless is a multi-target spell; all of which fall under the caster's singular concentration. The fix corrected the issue where each target of spells like Bless (Faerie Fire, etc) were counting as a separate concentration spell.
    I totally get that, but if I cast Bless one round on 2 targets and then another round on 3 targets that is two castings of bless and the first should drop due to concentration.

Edit: I meant round

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I totally get that, but if I cast Bless one turn on 2 targets and then another turn on 3 targets that is two castings of bless and the first should drop due to concentration.
    Turn on the option to consider duration and it'll knock off the one cast the previous round because the one you cast will have duration 10 and the last round bless will have duration 9.

Consider duration should probably be always on, maybe not even an option to turn off.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Turn on the option to consider duration and it'll knock off the one cast the previous round because the one you cast will have duration 10 and the last round bless will have duration 9.

Consider duration should probably be always on, maybe not even an option to turn off.
    I see. I did not even think about that setting. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I’d be the first to admit more examples for everything would be helpful and Pathfinder especially so since right now there is essentially none that are specific for that ruleset. If you or anyone comes up with examples of things that BCE was useful for I’d be happy add it to the documentation.

As for as the SDC tag, if you can send me a spellcaster pregen I can probably figure out a solution
    Hi
    Have you had the time to look at making the SDC work for pathfinder? It would be great if you could.
    Just a friendly reminder in case you had forgotten.

Information about pathfinder Save DC:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post612749
    Pathfinder character with spells of every "DC kind"
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post612821

It was mentioned a few pages back, but SAVEA does not seem to work still, just me?

Here is the context in which I am attempting to use it. The SAVES and damage work great.
    Spirit Guardians; AURA: 15 foe; Spirit Guardians; IF: FACTION(foe); SAVEA: WIS [SDC] (M) (H); SAVES: WIS [SDC] (M) (H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant; (C)

I have also attempted to use the SAVEA by itself, but still nada. No errors are presenting in the Console

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedHand View Post
    It was mentioned a few pages back, but SAVEA does not seem to work still, just me?

Here is the context in which I am attempting to use it. The SAVES and damage work great.
    Spirit Guardians; AURA: 15 foe; Spirit Guardians; IF: FACTION(foe); SAVEA: WIS [SDC] (M) (H); SAVES: WIS [SDC] (M) (H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant; (C)

I have also attempted to use the SAVEA by itself, but still nada. No errors are presenting in the Console
    I tested and the SAVEA seems to work as intended when not used with aura. With aura it doesn't fire and it might have to do with the way aura adds auras to actors. I'll take a look.

Edit: It looks like it has something to do with the conditional checking of IF: FACTION(foe). Still looking at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Hi
    Have you had the time to look at making the SDC work for pathfinder? It would be great if you could.
    Just a friendly reminder in case you had forgotten.
    I'll take a look. If I recall it wasn't as straightforward as I'd like it to be.
    Last edited by rhagelstrom; November 16th, 2021 at 21:13. Reason: New information

Would it be possible to create an effect that rolls whenever a creature takes damage (possibly with advantage)? This would help to emulate certain charm spells that allow a save to resist whenever damage is taken.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingAzureCrow View Post
    Would it be possible to create an effect that rolls whenever a creature takes damage (possibly with advantage)? This would help to emulate certain charm spells that allow a save to resist whenever damage is taken.
    Can you point me to something specific that I can use as a use case?

Thread Information