5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 15 of 70 First ... 513141516172565 ... Last
    Version update 2.4 Sorry I found a bug
    Fixed bug where not all DMG tags and REGEN tags would not process correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    First I would like to say great extension, then I would like to place a wish:
    Is it posible to make regeneration modifiers workable with IF statements?
    And is it possible to get a transfer regen ability?

My example. I have a character that at the start of his turn transfers 5 hit points from all of his friends within 140 feet that is within his "life link". He can have x amount of allies in his "life link" ability.
    I would like this effect to work: (and I am using it together with aura extension)
    AURA: 140 friend; IF: Custom (lifeLink); SREGENS: 5
    The IF statement here makes the REGEN effect not work.

The workaround is to have this statement (which works for most cases, but if we have some NPC with us everybody cannot be healed by this ability, it goes over his max number of allies)
    AURA: 140 friend; SREGENS: 5

And bonus point if one can transfer the healed amount to the character that made the effect.

Example of 1 round of combat and how it should work.
    Before combat: Bob can have 4 allies within his lifelink. Bob wants Fred, Georg, Lizzy and Pete have his life link, but sadly Adam can not be included.
    Round 2 of combat, everybody has taken 20 damage each except for Lizzy who is fully healed
    At the start of Bobs turn Fred and Georg gets healed 5 points each, but not Pete, Adam and Lizzy. Pete is 200 feet away and out of range, Adam is not included in the life link, and Lizzy is already at max hit points.
    Bob takes 10 damage from healing Fred and Georg.
    Combat continues.
    The update might fix your issue. The IF should work with regen, if not it its a bug
    You could also try Constitutional Amendments as I know that extension is able to do some life transfer stuff and might do this for you already.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Version update 2.4 Sorry I found a bug
    Fixed bug where not all DMG tags and REGEN tags would not process correctly

The update might fix your issue. The IF should work with regen, if not it its a bug
    You could also try Constitutional Amendments as I know that extension is able to do some life transfer stuff and might do this for you already.
    BUG REPORT: REGEN effects does not work with IF statement.
    I am runing fantasy grounds unity, windows 10, latest live version. And latest forge version of "Better combat effects v2.4". Pathfinder 1 ruleset.

I have an effect for testing out regen. It looks like this:
    IF: Custom (tsting); AC: 99; SREGENS: 10; AC: 99

The regen gets applied every round ignoring the IF statement.
    I have the AC in here just to test the IF Custom effect. If I dont have an effect called "tsting" on my character I dont get the AC bonus, but I get the healing.
    If I have an effect called "tsting" on my character I do get the AC bonus, and I do get the healing.
    None of your regen effects work:
    REGENA (N) Apply one time regenration when the effect is added. (N) can be number or dice string

REGENE (N) Apply regeneration at the end of the actors turn. (N) can be number or dice string

SREGENS (N) Apply regneration at the start of the actors turn who applied the effect. (N) can be number or dice string

SREGENE (N) Apply regeneration at the end of the actors turn who applied the effect. (N) can be number or dice string

But the fantasy grounds "REGEN" works as intended with the IF statement. (So the following effects only apply regen when I have an effect called "tsting" on me)
    IF: Custom (tsting); AC: 99; REGEN: 10; AC: 99

I see it now. This seems to have ben introduced in V2.0. I'll get a fix in for it

Version update: 2.5
    Fixed bug where DMGO tags and REGEN tags were not respecting conditionals properly

Version update: 2.5
    Fixed bug where DMGO tags and REGEN tags were not respecting conditionals properly
    I tried with version 2.5, it still does not respect IF statements. Same bug statement as my last post (#142)

I tried with version 2.5, it still does not respect IF statements. Same bug statement as my last post (#142)
    Just tested and I'm not seeing that. I do see that if you apply SREGENS to yourself it doesn't fire but using that tag on yourself doesn't make much sense to me. I could probably make that apply there too though.

Just tested and I'm not seeing that. I do see that if you apply SREGENS to yourself it doesn't fire but using that tag on yourself doesn't make much sense to me. I could probably make that apply there too though.
    It is on another character. But I will try again tomorrow and post some screenshots.

Bug report, same as post #142 and #145. IF statements not working with REGEN
    Fantasy grounds Unity latest live version. Only this extension up and running, and latest version from forge.
    Pathfinder 1E ruleset.
    Everybody started the round with 500HP, and I let it go one round, this you can all see in the chat.

As you can see the IF statement only applies for the "vanilla" fantasy grounds "REGEN" ability, not one of the REGEN abilities in this extension.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Svandal; August 9th, 2021 at 19:11.

Bug report, same as post #142 and #145. IF statements not working with REGEN
    Fantasy grounds Unity latest live version. Only this extension up and running, and latest version from forge.
    Pathfinder 1E ruleset.
    Everybody started the round with 500HP, and I let it go one round, this you can all see in the chat.

As you can see the IF statement only applies for the "vanilla" fantasy grounds "REGEN" ability, not one of the REGEN abilities in this extension.
    Do the Adlets have the effect "party" on them?

Do the Adlets have the effect "party" on them?
    No, look at the screenshot in the combat tracker. It shows all the effects on everybody. Only "PC1" has the effect "party" on him.

Thread Information