FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 68 First ... 311121314152363 ... Last
    Version update 2.1 - Check for updates from FG launcher

Added tag EXPIREADD which will add an effect from the custom effect list when this effect expires
    Added (F) will flip the roll result for ongoing saves. SAVEDMG, (R), (H),(D) will process on failed save rather than successful one
    Fixed (4E) - ongoing damage as applying to the source instead of target
    Fixed Compatibly with automatic save advantage extension
    Fixed If an effect had targets, the targets were not being processed correctly

Documentation in forge waiting on SW approval. If you are impatient there is a markdown file in the extension with the same information.

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    The use of SAVEA:
    I read this can be used for AURA for example but I test to apply effects or damges on attack that require a save for example the GHOUL attack and I wanted to share with the community.

Exemple (Create two effects)
    Ghoul Claws; SDMGADDT: GOTU
    GOTU; Paralyzed; SAVEA: CON 10 (R)
    Apply the Ghoul Claws on the Ghoul token on CT and when you damage a creature the target will roll a save against CON 10 if it fail the effect will be applied
    This is a great use I never thought of. I added it to the documentation as an example. I'd suggest adding SAVEE: CON 10 (R); incase failed the initial save
    GOTU; Paralyzed; SAVEA: CON 10 (R); SAVEE: CON 10 (R);

There is a problem with SAVEA and on roll. Basically if you have an effect on roll SAVEA will not apply because the effect disappear before it can actually
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Version Update 2.2
    Added REGENA, REGENE, SREGENS, SREGENE for ongoing healing, you should be able to do a Healing Spirit now with auras. Healing Spirit; AURA: 1 friend; IF: FACTION(friend); REGENA: 1d6; REGEN: 1d6
    Fixed issue with 4E where effects were not processing correctly
    Added ATKDS for 4E to disable this effect if the source of the effect is attacked

Full documentation is on the Forge

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    There is a problem with SAVEA and on roll. Basically if you have an effect on roll SAVEA will not apply because the effect disappear before it can actually
    I'll take a look at it

EXPIREADD nice addition
    Last edited by Drogo210; August 2nd, 2021 at 10:14.
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

I absolutely love the idea of the [SDC] in the ongoing save equation; however, it doesn't appear to be parsing correctly. It is adding the character's proficiency bonus, but not their spellcasting stat.

I tried both using it with the Group spellcasting modifier and with a specific ability modifier and neither worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Decisive View Post
    I absolutely love the idea of the [SDC] in the ongoing save equation; however, it doesn't appear to be parsing correctly. It is adding the character's proficiency bonus, but not their spellcasting stat.

I tried both using it with the Group spellcasting modifier and with a specific ability modifier and neither worked.
    The way spellcasting modifier is determined is it looks for the Feature "Spellcasting" and then within that feature the text "X is your spell casting ability" and uses X to add in the spellcasting ability modifier

OH, neat! I never would have guessed that was how it parsed! I double checked that and that was absolutely the reason. Thank you for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Decisive View Post

It does work on my side? Are you using 5e? Can you post an image with the spellcasting set up of your character and class option
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

I am using 5e, yes. I ended up getting it to work. I realized that the character sheet I was testing it on did not have the Spellcasting feature on it, and because that's how it parsed the attribute, it didn't work.

I do wonder if there is a way to make it automatically parse if the character has an item or ability that gives them a bonus to their spell saving throws (like a rod of the pact keeper, for example).

Thread Information