STAR TREK 2d20
Page 27 of 69 First ... 17252627282937 ... Last
    Version 2.19 not loading for me, still on 2.18 even after an update.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by spoonhead; December 2nd, 2021 at 18:27.

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. Odd that it's just started for me.
    Out of curiosity, I decided to test that and I'm having exactly the same issue. Errors.png

Try check for updates

I just did. Just rebooted FG and ran updates again. Still showing 2.18, and still getting the odd hat messages.

Updated to 2.19 and the problem seems to have stopped~!

The update seems to have fixed the errors appearing in the chat box.

Thank you.

Version update: v2.20

Added Automatic Powers Parsing 5E:
    Will automatically parse Powers (NPC sheets and spells) and automatically setup up some effects using BCE codings. This is defaulted to off in the options menu. Spells that have already been added to a PC must be deleted and re-added to take advantage of this feature.

This should eliminate the need to use some 3rd party effects codings or the headache of setting them up yourself. I think once you play around with this you will see what it is doing. Some example suggestions of NPCs to try but there are many more: Gauth, Gelatinous Cube, Adult Black Dragon. This is a work in progress to be expanded on so any feedback is good.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Version update: v2.20

Added Automatic Powers Parsing 5E:
    Will automatically parse Powers (NPC sheets and spells) and automatically setup up some effects using BCE codings. This is defaulted to off in the options menu. Spells that have already been added to a PC must be deleted and re-added to take advantage of this feature.

This should eliminate the need to use some 3rd party effects codings or the headache of setting them up yourself. I think once you play around with this you will see what it is doing. Some example suggestions of NPCs to try but there are many more: Gauth, Gelatinous Cube, Adult Black Dragon. This is a work in progress to be expanded on so any feedback is good.
    I haven't tinkered with this update yet, but I know exactly what you're shooting for and once it gets thoroughly fleshed out, it will be a MASSIVE boon to players and DM, alike.

Amazing, thank you for continuing to improve upon an already fantastic addition to FG.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    version update: V2.20

added automatic powers parsing 5e:
    Will automatically parse powers (npc sheets and spells) and automatically setup up some effects using bce codings. This is defaulted to off in the options menu. Spells that have already been added to a pc must be deleted and re-added to take advantage of this feature.

This should eliminate the need to use some 3rd party effects codings or the headache of setting them up yourself. I think once you play around with this you will see what it is doing. Some example suggestions of npcs to try but there are many more: Gauth, gelatinous cube, adult black dragon. This is a work in progress to be expanded on so any feedback is good.
    omg!!!!
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Hi, just would like to confirm what i have to do, to have the following coding in the NPC and when added to combat tracker it will be already there:

Shadow; SDMGADDT: Strength Drain, only Strength drain appear on the combat tracker.
    shadow.png

Thread Information