Quote Originally Posted by Chivalrous1 View Post
OK. I put this in the Aura Effects thread, but was informed it was not their extension that added the automatic rools, so I came here... It seems that the automatic rolls have stopped working for me. The aura will apply to the respective creatures, just the automatic rolls have stopped for my Spirit Guardians. I have unloaded and reloaded the extensions.

The code I am using is:

Aura: 15 foe : Spirit Guardians: IF: FACTION(foe): SAVEO: Wis 18 (H): SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant: (C)

I also have tried the below.

Aura: 15 foe : Spirit Guardians: IF: FACTION(foe): SAVES: Wis 18 (H): SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant: (C)

Not sure about BCE, but with BCEG you would use this for 5E.

Code:
Spirit Guardians; (C); AURA: 15 !ally, circle, single, blue; ($) Spirit Guardians AoE; IF: FACTION(notself); SAVEA: [SDC] WIS (M)(H); SAVES: [SDC] WIS (M)(H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant
If you want to try yours you want to start with using ; in some places where you currently are using :.

So if I were just going to correct yours to be working a little better I would go like this.

Code:
Spirit Guardians; (C); AURA: 15 foe; Spirit Guardians AoE; IF: FACTION(notself); SAVES: 18 WIS (M)(H); SAVEDMG: 3d8 radiant