5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 61 of 68 First ... 11515960616263 ... Last
    Version Update: 4.2
    Fixed: PFRPG Conflict with Advanced Automation and Overlays extension
    Fixed: Add effect/condition tags where not adding condition
    Fixed: (R) removing on any save rather than just success

so for some reason Better Combat effects is just not updating.
    I did all the normal troubleshooting for updating Forge subs.
    Last edited by Arimil508; February 9th, 2023 at 04:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Arimil508 View Post
    so for some reason Better Combat effects is just not updating.
    I did all the normal troubleshooting for updating Forge subs.
    My bad. I forgot to set the update to live. Should be live now.

Hi rhagelstrom.
    There is a bug with at least one of the ongoing regenerations now.
    Pathfinder 1st ruleset. No other extensions other than better combat effect (not gold) loaded.
    The effect:
    SREGENS: 5

Added from a character from the character sheet to another PC in the combat tracker.
    It now triggers for every turn, and not only on the start of the source actor each turn. (It heals the character 5HP every time a new thing in the combat tracker gets its turn)
    I have only tested this now since we are using this specific effect in our campaign that we are playing right now.

If you can not reproduce this bug please tell me and I can add a more complete bug report here.

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Hi rhagelstrom.
    If you can not reproduce this bug please tell me and I can add a more complete bug report here.
    Confirmed. I'll take a look at what is going on.

Version update 4.3
    Fixed tags SDMGOS,SREGENS, STREGENS, SDMGOE, SREGENE, STREGENE firing when the were not suppose to
    Under the Hood: Luacheck for automated code checking for errors/warnings
    Under the Hood: Formatting

Version update 4.4
    Fixed: Script error when damage applied is negative
    Fixed: Script error when using -X

I'm experiencing an issue with my 3.5 campaigns. Attacks and damage are creating an error. They don't even register if I don't drag the attack to the chat widow. either way the attack or damage don't apply to the target.
    [2/11/2023 5:28:22 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "3.5E:scripts/manager_action_attack.lua"]:305: attempt to call field 'hasEffectCondition' (a nil value)
    [2/11/2023 5:28:32 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "3.5E:scripts/manager_actor_35E.lua"]:137: attempt to call field 'hasEffectCondition' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by gclguru View Post
    I'm experiencing an issue with my 3.5 campaigns. Attacks and damage are creating an error. They don't even register if I don't drag the attack to the chat widow. either way the attack or damage don't apply to the target.
    [2/11/2023 5:28:22 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "3.5E:scripts/manager_action_attack.lua"]:305: attempt to call field 'hasEffectCondition' (a nil value)
    [2/11/2023 5:28:32 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "3.5E:scripts/manager_actor_35E.lua"]:137: attempt to call field 'hasEffectCondition' (a nil value)
    Working on it now. I talked to Kel and he filled me in on a couple of things I need to do to support his umbrella of things. Sorry for the issues

Version Update 4.5
    Fixed: PFRPG script errors and Kelrugem overlay(s) support

Let me know if you see any further issues

Thread Information