Fantasy Grounds PREP SHOW
Page 28 of 28 First ... 18262728
    Quote Originally Posted by plap3014 View Post
    Hi, just would like to confirm what i have to do, to have the following coding in the NPC and when added to combat tracker it will be already there:

Shadow; SDMGADDT: Strength Drain, only Strength drain appear on the combat tracker.
    Attachment 50202
    i have answer my question, just add an action on the NPC with the name Shadow....

Hi, just would like to confirm what i have to do, to have the following coding in the NPC and when added to combat tracker it will be already there:

Shadow; SDMGADDT: Strength Drain, only Strength drain appear on the combat tracker.
    Attachment 50202
    i have answer my question, just add an action on the NPC with the name Shadow....
    It seems there's a bit of a language barrier here, and I apologize, but I'm not sure what the exact problem or the solution was. I'm trying to get a handle on how this new functionality works, so can someone help me understand this?

Quote Originally Posted by BushViper View Post
    It seems there's a bit of a language barrier here, and I apologize, but I'm not sure what the exact problem or the solution was. I'm trying to get a handle on how this new functionality works, so can someone help me understand this?
    on the NPC, i add an Action call: Shadow after, just add an Effect in custom effect list Shadow; SDMGADDT: Strength Drain.

now when the NPC is add to the combat tracker, both effect appear.

I have the BCE extension loaded but I don't see where I can create custom effects. What am I missing or overlooking? Is it the Custom List that is show when you click the EFFECTS button in FGU?
    Last edited by Ulric; Today at 17:24.
    FGC Ultimate License, FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D all versions except 4th, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Personalized FG Store Link

Yes, that is it. Click plus sign and add one. Rounds is auto set to 1.
    So watch out for that.
    Fantasy Grounds Converter for Grim Press
    My projects:

Thread Information