STAR TREK 2d20

Alternative Fonts

Are there any alternative font extensions that are PF2 friendly? I use Font-Roboto-FGU.ext for my 5e campaigns, but in PF2 the font does not display the action icons except in STAT blocks and the CT (strangely). In story entries, they show up as an empty square or similar.

I just want the font to be a little bigger, but I don't want to change the UI scale.

I made this one a while back
    I think it Still works
    See here
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Font-Extension
    Last edited by Willot; May 31st, 2021 at 10:44.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    I made this one a while back
    I think it Still works
    See here
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Font-Extension
    Do the fonts include the PF2 action symbols?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yep
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

For Roboto this is not a problem for character sheets, but description text misses the symbols or rather displays something else instead:

I did not update the extension for quite some time, though, because I slightly changed it for myself (font sizes). That being said, I did not expect those Google fonts to come with the symbols, so it is what it is.
    Last edited by Weissrolf; May 31st, 2021 at 11:53.

It is a google font But I had to add in the symbols myself

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    I did not update the extension for quite some time, though, because I slightly changed it for myself (font sizes). That being said, I did not expect those Google fonts to come with the symbols, so it is what it is.
    I forget the Unicode numbers (or ASCII) but the numbers that are used are Blank (or control codes not really used), that X symbol is FG displaying the character in that number slot (which is blank atm)
    You have to use an editor (cant remember one I used but there are plenty) and PUT the PF symbols in the various blank slots of the font. Then re-save the font as the edited one.

Thread Information