5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Make sure you have the correct thing selected on the lighting sub menu. If that isn't the issue can you post some screenshots illustrating the problem.
    Clearing its user error because Ive tried to find videos to show me out to do this and Im fumbling. I have this room (see attached) that has torches on the walls. I was trying to add torches to the walls.
    I click "Add light" but the Presets like TORCH doesnt have the "Add light" icon after Presets until I click the TOKEN LIGHT icon. If I set the preset to TORCH and click ADD LIGHT - nothing happens so what am I doing wrong. Is there or can you walk me through it? Under Layers - for the map - there is no LIGHT icon - does that mean that I need to add something for lights?beast.JPG
    Last edited by Falantrius; June 11th, 2021 at 23:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Falantrius View Post
    Clearing its user error because Ive tried to find videos to show me out to do this and Im fumbling. I have this room (see attached) that has torches on the walls. I was trying to add torches to the walls.
    I click "Add light" but the Presets like TORCH doesnt have the "Add light" icon after Presets until I click the TOKEN LIGHT icon. If I set the preset to TORCH and click ADD LIGHT - nothing happens so what am I doing wrong. Is there or can you walk me through it? Under Layers - for the map - there is no LIGHT icon - does that mean that I need to add something for lights?
    There is no attachment in your post.
    Videos 18-21 should get you sorted out on all things concerned lighting & vision.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-do-I-in-Unity
    Last edited by Zarestia; June 11th, 2021 at 23:00. Reason: number

Quote Originally Posted by Falantrius View Post
    I click "Add light" but the Presets like TORCH doesnt have the "Add light" icon after Presets until I click the TOKEN LIGHT icon. If I set the preset to TORCH and click ADD LIGHT - nothing happens so what am I doing wrong. Is there or can you walk me through it? Under Layers - for the map - there is no LIGHT icon - does that mean that I need to add something for lights?beast.JPG
    Once you select the preset click on the map where you want the light to be. There’s no add light icon when adding lights to a map.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Those Videos helped thank you... now lets get dangerous.

Thread Information