STAR TREK 2d20

Using Deluxe Edition Modules in SWADE Campaign

One of our long-running games is finally converting to SWADE.

I've created a new campaign using SWADE ruleset, but when I look for modules, I'm not seeing the Deluxe Edition module I created for the setting we're in (Ravaged Earth).

Since I can see Deadlands modules from both editions in my list, how do I get the Deluxe Edition module I created to show up in my SWADE campaign list of modules?

I don´t know for sure, but I think you´ll need to use the Universal Module Extension https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ight=universal for the SWDL Content you made yourself. I believe that only the offical stuff appears also in SWADE.
    "... and then he accidently animated the corn and it ... it kickt our asses man. We didn´t stand a chance once it got hold of some weapons. Lost two good men to it and still, to this day, I do not dare to walk past any cornfields in my way." - Alan Com, halfing rouge, hates wildmages and corn.

Rename the <ruleset> tag in the module definition.xml from SWD to SavageWorlds.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Rename the <ruleset> tag in the module definition.xml from SWD to SavageWorlds.
    I actually made the change in my campaign.xml and re-exported. I have not seen any issues with it (yet).

The universal extension didn't work for me, but this appears to have worked beautifully!

Many thanks for everyone's help!

Thread Information