5E Character Create Playlist
Page 16 of 20 First ... 61415161718 ... Last
    Anybody else on Windows having this problem? The workaround for the problem that 1.5.1 fixes is to supply the 3 jpg quality parameters. I wouldn't necessarily say user error, but does so far seem to be something different between your Windows machine and mine.

Hullo!

Super excited about getting this working, but I'm getting an error on my Intel Macbook Pro:

jamestemple@jamess-mbp DungeonDraftMaps % pip3 install Pillow
    Collecting Pillow
    Downloading Pillow-9.3.0-cp311-cp311-macosx_10_10_x86_64.whl (3.3 MB)
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 3.3/3.3 MB 7.7 MB/s eta 0:00:00
    Installing collected packages: Pillow
    Successfully installed Pillow-9.3.0
    jamestemple@jamess-mbp DungeonDraftMaps % ls
    RiverTest1.dd2vtt uvtt2fgu.py
    jamestemple@jamess-mbp DungeonDraftMaps % ./uvtt2fgu.py RiverTest1.dd2vtt
    zsh: permission denied: ./uvtt2fgu.py
    jamestemple@jamess-mbp DungeonDraftMaps % ls -ltr
    total 49632
    -rw-r--r--@ 1 jamestemple staff 447535 Dec 31 12:15 uvtt2fgu.py
    -rw-r--r-- 1 jamestemple staff 24960473 Dec 31 12:18 RiverTest1.dd2vtt
    jamestemple@jamess-mbp DungeonDraftMaps % chmod 777 uvtt2fgu.py
    jamestemple@jamess-mbp DungeonDraftMaps % ls -ltr
    total 49632
    -rwxrwxrwx@ 1 jamestemple staff 447535 Dec 31 12:15 uvtt2fgu.py
    -rw-r--r-- 1 jamestemple staff 24960473 Dec 31 12:18 RiverTest1.dd2vtt
    jamestemple@jamess-mbp DungeonDraftMaps % ./uvtt2fgu.py RiverTest1.dd2vtt
    ./uvtt2fgu.py: line 8: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'
    ./uvtt2fgu.py: line 8: `<!DOCTYPE html>'
    jamestemple@jamess-mbp DungeonDraftMaps %

I'm running MacOS Catalina 10.15.7, and DungeonDraft 10.4.7 Corrosive Medusa (exported as Export Mode: Universal VTT and Grid Presets: Roll 20).

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

That looks like you'd downloaded the webpage that contains the script, not the script itself. You want to click on the "Raw" button first.

Blog Entries
    As Imagix implies, with Github you can not right click on the link and select save link or download etc. You actually have to click on the link and use the download/Raw button option.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Imagix View Post
    That looks like you'd downloaded the webpage that contains the script, not the script itself. You want to click on the "Raw" button first.

DOH! Thanks much, that worked perfectly.

Just got this working... Love it!

Hello I was pointed to this thread when inquiring about using Dragon Map Maker and importing LOS and lightning.

DMM renders a .uvtt format file. I drga it onto the .exe (Windows) and it produces the .xml, .jpg and .png file. I copy the .xml file into my campaign's image folder and that works fine.

Now when I go into FGU and select Image, import file and try to import the image while it seems like it is working the file never gets imported. It is not listed in images etc.

Any idea what I am doing wrong or is this just a file format thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal66 View Post
    Hello I was pointed to this thread when inquiring about using Dragon Map Maker and importing LOS and lightning.

DMM renders a .uvtt format file. I drga it onto the .exe (Windows) and it produces the .xml, .jpg and .png file. I copy the .xml file into my campaign's image folder and that works fine.

Now when I go into FGU and select Image, import file and try to import the image while it seems like it is working the file never gets imported. It is not listed in images etc.

To be honest, when I bring images into FGU, I just copy paste the image the xml both into the campaign images folder. I've never actually used an import function for images, just copy-paste. Try that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danimal66 View Post
    Follow steps 2-5 for Dungeon Alchemist (it uses the same process to get the files into FG).
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    Follow steps 2-5 for Dungeon Alchemist (it uses the same process to get the files into FG).
    This worked, thank you so much!

Thread Information