DICE PACKS BUNDLE

5e | Weekly | PST | Any evening other than Thursday and Fridays

LOOKING FOR PLAYERS if you know each other all the better.

Hi I go by jestr, I have around 3 years experience with 5e, I am a newish GM and even newer to Fantasy Grounds. After watching videos and messing around. I learn best by doing however.

The Abandoned World of Maesmere

The Prime Material has fallen to Necromancy and the undead. Vecna ascended to godhood and weakened the other gods' influence. Undead armies stormed all three great civilizations. After the King of a mostly human kingdom was slain in his home Khisfire Keep, what would be later known as "The Great Retreat'' took place. The Elven Council of Ald'aroe which was a rash of Desert cities in Maesmere's south and the Dwarven clans, save the Bloodbriads, with what refugees they could gather Planeshifted in mass to the Feywild. No one has willingly left the comfort of "Ald'aroe Fea'nom" or the sentient race alliance known as Chimera for nearly 500 years.

Chimera being largely influenced by faith have passed a new law, all that would be condemned to death instead face exile to the Prime Material. Recently devout Clerics and Paladins of all faiths feel a call to return. So much so that the miracles and blessings which have always come so easy are less effective or sometimes fail to happen at all. Some chose to gather what mercenaries or soon to be exiled criminals they could, to journey back to the abandoned world of Maesmere.

This campaign is homebrew setting in 5e with influences from 3.5, Odysseys of Theros and when it makes sense, rules from Kingdoms and Followers. I have designed a sandbox with key NPCS and/or Antagonists that will work towards their goals regardless of what the players do or when/if they interact. The world will be harsh and unknown at first. Then and always there will be room for agency and character oriented goals. Looking for 4-5 players Monday or Wednesday nights PST. Available in the afternoons PST on Thursday/Friday currently.

jestrmebe#9324
    Last edited by jestrmebe; May 28th, 2021 at 02:42. Reason: spelling, clarification

Sent you a friend request in Discord.

Thread Information