DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Recruiting 2-3 players for a homebrew 5E Wednesday game

Got a group of three players, but its not EXACTLY enough. My comfort zone is 5 players, but I take 6 so that we arent so short if a couple of players cant make it - I like to have three minimum in a session.

So, we play 8pm cst every wednesday til about 10:30 or 11pm, starting characters 3rd level. I have a homebrew world with a rather jumbled but informative world document talking about what countries there are, what can be played, etc. I often run a game of 50/50 roleplaying and combat, but sometimes I've gravitated heavier towards combat... and yet, right now, we've had four sessions and no combat yet, all exploration of a rather strange "abandoned" city ruins.

so far they've loved it. I'm using FGU ultimate license.

So, need 3 more, mature players who are light hearted, reasonable, and are sure they can play at this day and time. PM me, tell me a bit about yourself, and let's get you in!

Join the Game

I am interested in joining your game. I have several years of experience and about a year on FG. Gamerfame

Quote Originally Posted by Morfedel View Post
    Got a group of three players, but its not EXACTLY enough. My comfort zone is 5 players, but I take 6 so that we arent so short if a couple of players cant make it - I like to have three minimum in a session.

So, we play 8pm cst every wednesday til about 10:30 or 11pm, starting characters 3rd level. I have a homebrew world with a rather jumbled but informative world document talking about what countries there are, what can be played, etc. I often run a game of 50/50 roleplaying and combat, but sometimes I've gravitated heavier towards combat... and yet, right now, we've had four sessions and no combat yet, all exploration of a rather strange "abandoned" city ruins.

so far they've loved it. I'm using FGU ultimate license.

So, need 3 more, mature players who are light hearted, reasonable, and are sure they can play at this day and time. PM me, tell me a bit about yourself, and let's get you in!

Here is my number if you want to text me.

Mod - Removed personal contact information
    Last edited by superteddy57; May 27th, 2021 at 21:38. Reason: Personal information was removed

gamerfame, you are going to want to give them more time to respond, many post and leave the forum to come back later instead of hanging around for hours after they post. Also, you probably want to remove your phone number from a public forum post.
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon
    The thin line between genius and insanity is dotted.

I am interested in your campaign and have sent you a PM.

Ok, so Gamerfame, if you scroll up, you will notice I requested people contact me via PM.

I just now responded to three PMs I received; as you may note, although I do need more players, since I'm a very busy person IRL it usually takes me a few days to get back to people - but I also like to see the responses I get, rather than immediately respond to the first few, as you never know if someone a day or two later seems to click more, or if someone seems particularly incompatible. Once I've given it a few days, then I start contacting people.

if any of them do not reply, or they don't work out, I'll contact you next.

Not sure how to PM...That's why I left a number. Anyhow...I'm still interested if you need a player. I'll figure out how to PM.

I would PM if I knew how. That's why I left my number. If you still need a player I would like to play. I'm mature, reasonable and light hearted.

Thread Information