DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for Players - Pathfinder Adventure Game (1st Edition)

FG License: DM has ultimate License so players won't need a license. Don't make that a barrier to supporting FG by purchasing one in the future ...you wont regret it.
    Game System: Pathfinder (First Edition)

Time Zone: Central Time - USA, (UTC-6).
    Day of week and time: Fridays - 6PM (Central Time)
    Planned start date: 4 June 2021
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4-5 Hour session, every other week
    Term: Long term group to form and continue playing for a while (levels 1-20 campaign)

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 33/67
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, need 1-2 more
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 character w/400 gold starting funds
    Character restrictions: 25 Point buy system. Stats upper limit is 16 prior to racial adjustment and nothing higher then 18 with racial adjustments. Stats lower limit is 8. Due to making combat more flowing, summoning character types are not allowed. No power builds needed, I am not out to kill the party or make things that difficult you need to build a character in such a way. No evil characters. Max hitpoints at every level. Minor variant rule on skill points to encourage dumb(low int) characters to roleplay.

Players guide to Giantslayer campaign is free and can be found here for download: https://paizo.com/products/btpy9bsv?...-Players-Guide

Example build:
    Elven Ranger level 1
    STR: 14
    DEX 16 (18 after racial modifier)
    CON: 14 (12 after racial modifier)
    INT: 12
    WIS: 13
    CHR: 10

Pathfinder point buy calculator can be found here (25 Point Buy): https://jody-white.com/pathfinder-ab...calculator.php
    Pathfinder character build information can be found here: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/

Details of your scenario: The Giantslayer adventure path begins in the besieged town of Trunau, a stubbornly independent town within the orc-held land of Belkzen. The adventure begins on the eve of a Hopeknife Festival, an important ceremony held for local youths when they come of age. The PCs arrive in town and get to know the townsfolk, conduct commerce and learn more of the happenings of the local Orc bands that have been raiding and troubling locals once more.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in joining a group of friendly folks, some learning, some experienced at it, getting together Friday nights to have fun, and save the world together.
    Last edited by JerryRig; May 27th, 2021 at 17:08.

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

I am still potentially interested

I want in!!
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Thread Information